reader64
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

Time machine rings

[Post New]by reader64 on Feb 10, 15 1:11 PM
Are all the rings to be found in Egypt? I have found 2, but no luck (yet) w/ the 3rd one. Was just wondering. Also found a "mysterious machine part" in Antarctica. I don't have a quest for this yet. Does anyone know which building this goes to?
One more question-Is there a location where the rings and other item are so we can see how many parts of the quest we have? They aren't showing as progress in the quest itself.

reader64
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

Re:Time machine rings

[Post New]by reader64 on Feb 10, 15 1:14 PM
my mistake- they are showing in the quest as 2/3. Probably just didn't notice it last night. Eyes too tired from playing the game.

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

[Post New]by lilyr on Feb 13, 15 9:22 PM
I got 2/3 rings fairly quickly but then had to keep playing. I was getting weird bits and pieces while I looked for the 3rd ring too. I finally got the 3rd ring and the quest said "turn the knob to activate" BUT when I entered the building it went to a weird and very busy machine-like thing. I still have the "activate" part of the quest but no way to get back there. I never got a quest for the stuff I found while looking for the 3rd ring.

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

[Post New]by wulfruna on Feb 14, 15 3:28 AM
Look in the thread "Time Machine glitch" for how to solve this - when you have the rings you have to find the precise spot in the Time Machine (distant) picture in order to complete the quest.

Go to: