DonnyDJ
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
475 Posts

Ye Olde Sandwich Shoppe-Tiny bug but superb game!

[Post New]by DonnyDJ on May 27, 09 2:20 PM
First of all I love this game! All hidden object lovers should try it because there is a no timer option at the beginning of the game. It would be interesting to see if people who normally don't enjoy these type of dash games give this one a shot.... Once you beat the normal mode with 48 levels, the hard mode is locked with 48 more levels!

Ok.....There is a tiny bug in Ye Olde Sandwich Shoppe and I would love it if it was fixed. On the progress map, it is supposed to signify after each level whether or not you achieved normal goal or expert goal. I played the first 4 levels and achieved expert on level 1 and 2, and normal on level 3 and 4. The progress map had the same green icon for the 4 levels I have completed. It is important that in a game like this that has so much replay value, the progress map signifies whether you achieved normal or expert on previous levels. IThis appears to be a tiny problem that can quickly be fixed, perhaps by a patch.

I would like it if a moderator responds....

Thanks,

Don

cyndihugs
Salmon
Salmon
2,926 Posts

Re:Ye Olde Sandwich Shoppe-Tiny bug but superb game!

[Post New]by cyndihugs on May 27, 09 2:40 PM
Whew, I thought, "oh no and I just bought that game!" But I can live with that bug although I don't remember seeing it, I'll have to play it again and check that out...oh and I was using the 'time mode', if that makes a difference. LOL always try that on a Demo. Don't know why, just do. haha it is a very good game though and one well past due...IMO.

Edited on 05/27/2009 at 2:41:54 PM PST

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on May 27, 09 2:57 PM
I bought it too but did not notice that so thanks Donny I will remember that.

I started playing on timed but was only just getting goal so started playing the untimed mode to practise. To me it looks like this game can get quite challenging to make expert. It is a nice game and I am glad to have the relaxed mode to play at leisure, though I still try to go as fast as I can.

cherbtoo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,629 Posts

[Post New]by cherbtoo on May 27, 09 3:52 PM
A Relaxed Mode on a Time Management game ... doing a happy
sssssssssssssssssssswooooooooooooooooooooooop
all the way to the download page to try it.

C

Edited on 05/27/2009 at 3:52:30 PM PST

mahbah55
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,025 Posts

[Post New]by mahbah55 on May 27, 09 8:18 PM
What a GREAT game!!!!! I thought it was going to be another Cake Mania knock-off, but this was a very addicting, fun game.

I haven't played the relaxed mode yet, since I'm a TM junkie. But that's an awesome feature.

DonnyDJ
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
475 Posts

[Post New]by DonnyDJ on May 28, 09 12:29 PM
BUMP

rawbiesgrl
Marlin
Marlin
8,929 Posts

[Post New]by rawbiesgrl on May 28, 09 12:36 PM
thank you for letting me know that there's a relaxed mode, sometimes it's nice to play relaxed mode on time management games!

I love TM games! I hope there will be more TM games like it!

Edited on 05/28/2009 at 12:37:17 PM PST

DonnyDJ
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
475 Posts

[Post New]by DonnyDJ on May 28, 09 1:45 PM
Just to let people know, this game doesn't only have 48 levels. Once you beat the game, a hard mode is unlocked, in which you can play timed or untimed giving you an additional 48 levels.

Fransje66
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,217 Posts

[Post New]by Fransje66 on May 28, 09 1:56 PM
Sounds as if he game is getting better still.!.

[Post New]by PhedreNoel on Jun 1, 09 1:17 PM
Hi, i have a quick question about the game i'm on level 34 and i have been playing that same level for about 30 minutes now and already achieved the expert score long ago and it won't end any one else having this problem on this level?

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Jun 1, 09 3:47 PM
PhedreNoel wrote:Hi, i have a quick question about the game i'm on level 34 and i have been playing that same level for about 30 minutes now and already achieved the expert score long ago and it won't end any one else having this problem on this level?

Yes, several people have reported the "endless level 34" problem. I've read that the developers are working on a new build of the game to fix this problem; hopefully the new version will be released soon.

Edited on 06/01/2009 at 3:48:50 PM PST

[Post New]by doxielady1 on Jun 1, 09 4:36 PM
Yes, I am having the same problem on level 34............will the developers notify us when they fix the game???

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Jun 1, 09 9:01 PM
Just keep checking the Ye Olde Sandwich Shoppe forum, and the Big Fish moderators will make an announcement when the new version is ready (and what is fixed in the new version).

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on Jun 2, 09 12:08 AM
I am dealing with customer support regarding level 34 now. I have sent them my saved game files which they are forwarding to the developer - so they are aware of the issue and working on it.

JOON111
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by JOON111 on Jun 2, 09 2:09 PM
govegril wrote:I am dealing with customer support regarding level 34 now. I have sent them my saved game files which they are forwarding to the developer - so they are aware of the issue and working on it.

Thank you! I contacted them also but don't know how to send saved game files. Let us know when you find out ok? The management should let us know but one doesn't count on it.
Joon

[Post New]by auntiebee on Jun 28, 09 7:36 PM
I'm having the problem on leval 25 I can't get on with the game. I got expert Help

Ouchieboo
Minnow
Minnow
230 Posts

[Post New]by Ouchieboo on Jul 8, 09 4:44 PM
At first I loved it but when the table came it got hard so I stopped.

Edited on 07/24/2009 at 9:52:35 PM PST

[Post New]by ziggystar12 on Jul 15, 09 7:19 PM
You can turn the tables off. There is an option in the options menu! Good luck!

Go to: