Display problems

[Post New]by clfletcher63 on May 27, 09 3:24 PM
Has anyone else had any problems when playing this game? For me, the video is choppy and slow to respond. It still plays, just isn't a very good exerience.

TIA

ComputerCharm
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
17,537 Posts

Re:Display problems

[Post New]by ComputerCharm on May 27, 09 3:49 PM
Welcome to the pondclfletcher63......Tia i am currently playing this game and the only difficutity i am having is killing the spiders If you are still having problem I would check with tech support. It is tjhe green envelope on the bottom right. Good Luck

Charm

Tsunami60
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Tsunami60 on May 28, 09 1:31 AM
I've updated my drivers and everything's still choppy, the text looks like russian writing!!

[Post New]by neverwinter1 on Jun 4, 09 1:40 AM
When I first played it was fine. Now I can not maximize size, it's not full screen. And there is no sound. I like sound. How can this be fixed?

[Post New]by dreamweaversw on Jun 10, 09 4:08 AM
I have been having trouble downloading this game. It gets to about 59% and then restarts. I have never had this trouble before. Does anyone have any hints as to what I am doing wrong!

Thanks bunches,

[Post New]by rainbow_1960 on Jun 24, 09 6:08 PM
I would like help on the 3rd island. Please let me know the secret to getting to the 4th island. The first 2 islands were great and had them done in no time at all.

[Post New]by Slamfest on Mar 18, 13 4:49 PM
The text at the top of the screen looks like little white squares...even the credits are like that how do I get the text to display right

Go to: