Stuck with the bees and torch

[Post New]by mephistopholes on Feb 11, 15 2:21 PM
I have got to the second chapter, and trying to get the bees to go away which involves using the burning torch. The torch is in the inventory, but not accessible as when I click on the arrow in the inventory to get to the torch, it won't "stay" and goes back straight away so I can't grip the torch. I'm disappointed as it's a good game, and I really don't want to have to start all over. I'm using a MacBook Pro Retina, running Mavericks, software up to date. Any suggestions anyone?

GreyGhost
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

Re:Stuck with the bees and torch

[Post New]by GreyGhost on Feb 20, 15 8:35 AM
I'm having the same exact issue, and wondered if it was because my inventory was too full, but there's no way to drop or use any of the items that are in it. Thought the stick would be the arrow shaft, but it wouldn't drop in that spot, and what do we need a squirrel for? No indication of where the rest of the rope is, etc., etc. I'm on an iMac running the latest OS X Yosemite with all updates (Version 10.10.2). My graphics software is all up to date, etc. It's getting very tiring having to restart games, and reset our own stuff simply because the developers can't seem to work the glitches out before they release a game. I'm almost to the point of dropping my membership with BFG because this happens almost every other time now.

Re:Stuck with the bees and torch

[Post New]by peprmintappl on Feb 23, 15 11:49 AM
I'm having a similar problem. Only instead of the torch, it's the matches. I have the torch set to be lit but I can't access the matches in my inventory because every time I try to click on them they scroll away.

Go to: