goldpig
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

Treasure Seekers 2 - A Question about the beginning

[Post New]by goldpig on May 27, 09 8:23 PM
So far I love the game however I have a question. Where do they explain how the canvases come into play? I didn't skip beginning (maybe I missed it), but I see the intro, enter my name, pick my difficulty and then voila I am playing in pictures. I'm just slightly confused. One would think there would be an explanation as to why I must go through canvases versus travelling to different areas.

Just something I noticed when I started playing.

goldpig

p.s. I am still going to buy the game

chandlersmom
Herring
Herring
373 Posts

Re:Treasure Seekers 2 - A Question about the beginning

[Post New]by chandlersmom on May 27, 09 9:01 PM
I got this game this am. It is great. And you know I didn't even think to question why she had to go thru the pics to find her bro. I know there is a sorcessor that has him captive. I havent completely finished it. I'm on the last puzzle and its giving me fits, so I put it to the side til tomorrow. If you figure out the mystery please let me know.

MsFreddie
Catfish
Catfish
1,519 Posts

[Post New]by MsFreddie on May 27, 09 9:28 PM
This game has the most gorgous graphics of any game I have played. I am taking my time with this one because it looks so good and I am enjoying the story and the game. Love it

scrollingmama
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by scrollingmama on May 27, 09 9:35 PM
it is very strange....I downloaded this game on my desktop at home and it gave me nothing but grief.....uninstalled and reinstalled and still wouldn't work. But...I put it on my laptop when I got to work and it loaded and played beautifully. Did the first 2 paintings with no problems what-so-ever. Guess I will play it when I am at work...will have to do :-)

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on May 27, 09 9:47 PM
Hi Goldpig- no the canvases are not explained in the prologue. Just that Nelly received a letter from her brother Tom that he was headed to Totenkraft castle to find the Philosopher's Stone.

Chandlersmom- check out the walkthrough for the solution:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/treasure-seekers-the-enchanted-canvases-walkthrough/

goldpig
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by goldpig on May 27, 09 10:16 PM
prpldva wrote:Hi Goldpig- no the canvases are not explained in the prologue. Just that Nelly received a letter from her brother Tom that he was headed to Totenkraft castle to find the Philosopher's Stone.

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/treasure-seekers-the-enchanted-canvases-walkthrough/

Phew! Thought i may have missed something No biggie it was just outta of the blue and was wondering.

char1132
Manatee
Manatee
4,059 Posts

[Post New]by char1132 on May 27, 09 11:21 PM
I played the demo and IM definately getting this one

penrose47
Stingray
Stingray
4,597 Posts

[Post New]by penrose47 on May 28, 09 9:02 AM
I loved the first one....SO I AM BUYING THIS ONE TOO

Happy Gaming

PEN

bfgCelebes
Flounder
Flounder
2,038 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on May 28, 09 9:09 AM
Hey folks,

Treasure Seekers: The Enchanted Canvases now has a home of its own, so I'm going to go ahead and move this thread.

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

Pepper010
Stingray
Stingray
4,977 Posts

[Post New]by Pepper010 on Mar 28, 10 10:19 AM
Weird. I go from arriving at the castle to wham! Getting into an enchanted canvas.

With, as pointed out above, no rhyme or reason.

I've deleted player names, started over, etc. But I still don't know I'm leaping into canvases!

Most unlike this series, to not be complete. But it's a gorgeous game. And I love the flying carpet. Want more of it, tee hee!

bever55
Clownfish
Clownfish
604 Posts

[Post New]by bever55 on Mar 28, 10 4:11 PM
Help Im having trouble installing this game, it saves, validates, then either goes straight to down loading again or gives an error message that it couldn't run 'cos file is not valid. Have sent a message to help people but this seems to be an ongoing problem for me. I really want to play this game and after trying to install it 5 times already am starting to get frustrated especially now after reading your favourable comments about it.

Dynastia
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

[Post New]by Dynastia on Apr 27, 10 2:19 PM
MsFreddie wrote:This game has the most gorgous graphics of any game I have played. I am taking my time with this one because it looks so good and I am enjoying the story and the game. Love it

I cannot agree more! Love, love, love!

l3on
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by l3on on Apr 27, 10 2:26 PM
bfgCelebes wrote:Hey folks,

Treasure Seekers: The Enchanted Canvases now has a home of its own, so I'm going to go ahead and move this thread.

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

l3on
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by l3on on Apr 27, 10 2:31 PM
prpldva wrote:Hi Goldpig- no the canvases are not explained in the prologue. Just that Nelly received a letter from her brother Tom that he was headed to Totenkraft castle to find the Philosopher's Stone.

Go to: