bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Mystic Emporium forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 27, 09 11:00 PM
Welcome to Mystic Emporium forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Mystic Emporium players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Mystic Emporium forum

[Post New]by lavaque01 on Jun 1, 09 9:46 AM
This game is making me nuts! It doesnt seem to adhere to the "chain" to get more points, so should I just aim for more customers? Need some pointers on how to increase my score and level up!

[Post New]by Noisette1952 on Jun 7, 09 3:34 AM
Hi and thanks for opening the forum, Flounder.
I bought the game a couple of days ago and have a problem : it does not show any possibility to save a game in progress when leaving, so I have to begin it again and again from level 1. I am now uninstalling and reinstalling it.
I'll let know if things are OK or not because the server is sleeping now and download had to be paused.
Has anyone encountered the same problem ?
Maybe we'll have to brew a special magic potion to cure it

Nice Sunday to all of you

[Post New]by Noisette1952 on Jun 7, 09 12:24 PM
Nope, un- and reinstalling doesn't change anything.
Maybe the latest DirectX is to fast, the game is sometimes slipping from a screen to another, "forgetting" to show day points or announce new features.
Let's wait for some days, I'll try some other tests before asking CS.

[Post New]by lightyearsaway on Jun 8, 09 7:49 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Mystic Emporium forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Mystic Emporium players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Does anyone know how to beat level 19? I've been trying for four days and it's driving me crazy!! Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

lacard
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by lacard on Jun 27, 09 10:25 AM
Stuck on Level 19 too. Finished within 7 points which didn't even make sense given the scoring. I'm beginning to think the developers cheated rather than adding more levels and more upgrades like carrying three things. Turbo Fiesta had that upgrade.

It's OK but I don't recommend buying it.

musket577
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Mystic Emporium BAD GAME

[Post New]by musket577 on Jul 17, 09 4:47 PM
This game, in the upper levels, is unplayable. Listen very carefully: THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A GAME....NOT WORK! Its is WAY to intensive...and no one is going to be able to complete the game. Take a hint from other games that allow you to go on even if you don't pass a level...allowing the player to go back and try for a better score instead of ripping the player off by not allowing them to play ALL the game. From now on--that will be the first thing I check on a game: Do they allow the player to complete the game. If NOT...do not buy it!!

musket577
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

This game is VERY, VERY BAD!!!!!

[Post New]by musket577 on Jul 19, 09 6:18 PM
One has finished this game...no one ever will. It is highly doubtful that even the makers of the game ever even play tested their own game.
The best strategy for this game is: NOT TO BUY IT!!!!

How can I save the game ?

[Post New]by yi7549 on Jan 23, 10 8:01 PM
Hi!
I bought the game a couple days ago and have a problem of saving the game in progress when leaving. I start over and over again from level 1 for three days and it's driving me crazy.

Edited on 01/23/2010 at 8:02:20 PM PST

Aztec9744
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Aztec9744 on Nov 29, 10 10:07 PM
This is great! But I need help!! Camel needs a tent but I don't know where the 5 stick is?

Help me out!!

Aztec

[Post New]by Lunagames on May 30, 11 7:58 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Mystic Emporium forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Mystic Emporium players.

Go to: