bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Treasure Seekers: The Enchanted Canvases forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on May 27, 09 11:00 PM
Welcome to Treasure Seekers: The Enchanted Canvases forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Treasure Seekers: The Enchanted Canvases players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

[Post New]by ghostguide2002 on May 28, 09 5:18 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Treasure Seekers: The Enchanted Canvases forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Treasure Seekers: The Enchanted Canvases players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Treasure Seekers: The Enchanted Canvases forum

[Post New]by ghostguide2002 on May 28, 09 5:19 PM
Where is the walk thru on this game? I am stuck at the end, where you put the red books in order, and I can't seem to find any rhyme or reason? Can someone help me?

[Post New]by Henri2cv on May 29, 09 3:35 AM
Another game I'm not able to play. I see the opening story, I go into the first painting and read the story, then it says it's loading and gets stuck, the screen remains black. I tried twice, now I'll be deleteing it.

[Post New]by Karrotz on May 29, 09 3:41 AM
This game isn't working for me either. I get to the screen where you enter your player name and never get a chance to even do that. The game simply closes and you are back at the BFG tool. I have deleted it and won't bother trying it again.

[Post New]by lynruth on May 29, 09 4:50 AM
the game is too big , i can't see what to do[b]

[Post New]by ladyfr on May 29, 09 6:22 AM
I posted this question once but haven't received a solution - thought I'd go right to the "biggest fish in the forums" - the name of the post is Stuck and my last post tells it all. I looked at the walkthrough and I've done everything right. I just got to the fireplace - it says the fire is in the fireplace but there's no fire and the matches are there but don't work. Any suggestions?

ammsnana
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by ammsnana on May 29, 09 11:41 AM
wow, I have been playing and not having any problem at all......I am just stuck now because I can't figure out how to get air in the thingy to bring the chest up to the ship

[Post New]by PeggyDavon on May 29, 09 12:56 PM
Unable to get game to load properly and the cursor blinks on and off when I do get anything to stay. I wasted my free hour of play just trying to get the game going. Any help for this?

susieque40
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by susieque40 on May 29, 09 2:36 PM
you fill the bouy with the bubbles at the ghostyard.

starfish40
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by starfish40 on May 29, 09 2:40 PM
question for anyone who's bought the game. I played the 1 hour free download and made it through 2 'canvases'. The entry screen only shows 3 canvases. Are there more? I don't want to buy the game for 1 more level.
thanks in advance for the info.

[Post New]by srboss on May 29, 09 5:43 PM
I'm almost at thre end. I have found Tom but I am stuck . I can't find the last gem. Help!!! it's driving me crazy.

[Post New]by coffee_lady on May 29, 09 6:41 PM
Loved this game. Starfish40, the game has 6 canvases. GhostGuide2002, on the spine of the red books, there are lines which equal 1 and squares which equal 4.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on May 29, 09 6:48 PM
srboss wrote:I'm almost at thre end. I have found Tom but I am stuck . I can't find the last gem. Help!!! it's driving me crazy.

Hi Srboss- welcome to the forums!

Did you check out the walkthrough?

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/treasure-seekers-the-enchanted-canvases-walkthrough/#4

I hope this helps!

PrplDva

jramme
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

Re:Problem with game not working

[Post New]by jramme on May 30, 09 3:11 AM
For those of you that are having problems getting the game to load or to play right--I had a similar problem with another game. I contacted BFG and they had me send them some information about my computer. When they reviewed it, they found that my video card was outdated, found one for me(at no charge) and helped to load it. Everything has worked fine since then. Maybe you have a problem of this sort.
Write to: bigfishgames@mailnj.custhelp.com
Hope this helps.

tlonestar
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by tlonestar on May 30, 09 1:54 PM
HELP!!!! Having problems and ISSUES with returning from Vampire's Castle back to the church....cannnot lift the night/day medallion to make it change and the sad girl....keeps saying she wants a drink of water and I can't go into the church.....no little footsteps and I can't go to the castle.....I've gone back and tried to replay the beginning this "Painting" and it won't let you do that!!! What do any of you suggest???? Love the game but very disappointed in this!! kinda ruins the whole thing....Thank you. TLonestar

[Post New]by maddiesnannie on May 30, 09 2:18 PM
Is anyone else having a problem with this game. I am at the ghost ship but have no ship, just the ocean and the items that I am to find in the middle of the screen. Any suggestions?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on May 30, 09 8:26 PM
tlonestar wrote:HELP!!!! Having problems and ISSUES with returning from Vampire's Castle back to the church....cannnot lift the night/day medallion to make it change and the sad girl....keeps saying she wants a drink of water and I can't go into the church.....no little footsteps and I can't go to the castle.....I've gone back and tried to replay the beginning this "Painting" and it won't let you do that!!! What do any of you suggest???? Love the game but very disappointed in this!! kinda ruins the whole thing....Thank you. TLonestar

Hi tlonestar! Welcome to the forums!

You can't go to the castle until you give the girl a drink of water. I'm not sure why you cannot enter the church. What do you have in inventory and what tasks are listed?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on May 30, 09 8:27 PM
maddiesnannie wrote:Is anyone else having a problem with this game. I am at the ghost ship but have no ship, just the ocean and the items that I am to find in the middle of the screen. Any suggestions?

Hi Maddiesnannie- welcome to the forums!

Sorry you are having trouble. Have you tried reinstalling the game?

[Post New]by kjanlayd on May 31, 09 1:49 AM
ammsnana wrote:wow, I have been playing and not having any problem at all......I am just stuck now because I can't figure out how to get air in the thingy to bring the chest up to the ship

Go to: