Re:Welcome to Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ forum

[Post New]by retiredpa on Jul 23, 15 7:12 AM
Never mind I figured it out and have finished the game. Interesting game.

[Post New]by Greenshopp on Jul 29, 15 12:36 AM

Edited on 07/29/2015 at 7:58:01 AM PST

Re:Welcome to Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst

[Post New]by macdonaldm0809 on Jul 31, 15 4:17 PM
I am stuck! I need to know how to solve the wood stove puzzle in the store called, toys for brats.

[Post New]by macdonaldm0809 on Aug 1, 15 12:18 AM
Can anyone tell me how to solve the card puzzle in the elevator? If you can I would greatly appreciate it thank you.

Re: Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ forum

[Post New]by mattiehelen2002 on Aug 3, 15 8:41 PM
I having been reading the posts and enjoying them immensely. I note many people got stuck in the same places that I did. A lot of it is pure logic, but mostly one needs patience and perseverance, and to take breaks and regroup. This game came out when there was no study guide. It is my absolute favorite and I still go back and play it.

Initially, it took me 87 hours to solve it. Played morning, noon, and night, and I took quite a few breaks (2008). When I replayed it, I took about 60 hours. I replayed this game over and over until my name was the only name on the list. I bested every score, 2 hours 30 minutes. This is how obsessed I was with this game.

My advice is to just hang in there. People have been spoiled with the CEs, SGs and walkthroughs. Return To Ravenhearst is a real game in its purest form.

[Post New]by Moonikaking on Aug 7, 15 2:00 AM

Edited on 08/28/2015 at 3:22:07 PM PST

[Post New]by Kittyring on Aug 26, 15 12:11 AM
Stuck at where to sharpen my knife..Can anyone help?

maryheim1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by maryheim1 on Aug 27, 15 11:45 AM
I am stuck trying to fix the phone, I can't get the lights correct in the power area of the cellar. Help

[Post New]by willowthewysp75 on Aug 30, 15 11:44 AM
I cant actually play the game which i downloaded last night, due to the fact when i click play it opens up a small screen in the top left corner of my monitor!
Im using windows 10, but have no problem with any other game from here....

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Aug 30, 15 12:49 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that players are having issues with this particular game. If you are having trouble progressing in this game or experiencing crashing issues, please see the following help article for hints:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you are still having technical issues, please contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They are always willing to help look into this for you.

Moving forward, we ask that any technical issues be placed in the following designated thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst here

Thanks for your understanding. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Welcome to Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ forum

[Post New]by deedee2854 on Sep 11, 15 1:34 PM
bfgImbrium wrote:Welcome to Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

hi have played this before but am struggling to complete lights on telephone wire board..

[Post New]by link510 on Sep 11, 15 3:34 PM
why isn't the mysterycasefiles website updated??? they still have Shadow Lake as the latest but here you got Fate's Carnival and Dire Grove 2

[Removed by moderator]

[Post New]by emodelsforu on Sep 17, 15 2:54 AM

Edited on 09/17/2015 at 7:04:50 AM PST

[Post New]by EMERALDLILYCUTIE on Sep 24, 15 5:17 PM
I had purchased the above aforementioned subject game on 12/03/08 and I was wondering if I can re-purchased again and have it installed on my computer because I haven't really finished the game.

Please respond to this issue; it will be appreciated.

THANKS!

[Post New]by bjsugar on Sep 26, 15 7:24 PM
Just wanted to say that I agree with breezie 66. I am livid. I bought the original Ravenhurst years ago. Since then I suffered a stroke. I play these games to relax, not induce another stroke. Hint does not give you a clue what to do, and will not let you skip. I am stuck at the darn telephone box, and I just do not want to keep trying to figure out this configuration. I've been trying for over half an hour, and I just do not get it. After so many tries, one should be able to skip if they want to. On top of that, I had to stop playing the game to BUY a strategy guide for it to tell me to figure it out. I bought all of the Mystery Case Files as soon as they came out, and am just getting around to Return to Ravenhurst. I hate this format, and certainly hope Escape from Ravenhurst is better, or I will be asking for refund. I guess I'm done playing this game because the designers give you no way to go on if you're stuck. plus I had to BUY this useless strategy guide. I am as mad as a big fish!

[Post New]by paulinepoulter on Oct 19, 15 10:26 AM
where do you gt the knife

[Post New]by bila94 on Oct 25, 15 9:39 PM
I'm stuck with how to choose any room in the house. I've already found out the passage way behind the fire in the living room, but I can't continue the game. I clicked everywhere but it did nothing. Please can anyone explain me how to continue the game? Thank you very much

[Removed by moderator]

[Post New]by drmuyano on Oct 29, 15 11:10 AM

Edited on 10/29/2015 at 11:59:32 AM PST

[Post New]by esteroverde on Oct 29, 15 3:58 PM
Is anyone else not able to get into this game? I bought it and downloaded it but when I try to play it, it won't open at all. I have Windows 10 and have checked everything that Big Fish suggests to check and all seems to be current.

[Post New]by Lorettadenise on Oct 31, 15 4:00 PM
wanted to play but is asking for a registration name and key, never seen this before what is it?????

Go to: