Dialogue
Minnow
Minnow
202 Posts

Re:Rhiannon group play, starting 2nd June, all welcome to join!

[Post New]by Dialogue on Jun 17, 12 8:44 PM
Thank you Sunshinej. I noticed your name has been in the finished list for a little while. Congratulations!!!

[Post New]by kazkaz1957 on Jun 18, 12 1:02 AM
Congratulations Dialogue and thank you for your lovely comments. My daughter's name is Eve although I'm sure she would have liked to have been called Rhiannon as it's such a pretty name. It's not as popular in Wales as the shorter version 'Rhian' though.

jboliver1999
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by jboliver1999 on Jun 18, 12 1:53 AM
Hi all!

I've finally finished. It was tough because I couldn't always devote a good amount of time to playing the game because of my job. I did enjoy this game and am looking forward to the next one from Arberth Studios.

sunshinej
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,313 Posts

[Post New]by sunshinej on Jun 18, 12 9:18 AM
Dialogue wrote:Thank you Sunshinej. I noticed your name has been in the finished list for a little while. Congratulations!!!

Thanks Dialogue

jboliver...Congratulations to you on finishing the game. I too am looking forward to their next game.

[Post New]by kazkaz1957 on Jun 19, 12 12:26 AM
Congratulations jboliver1999. Glad you enjoyed it!

Dialogue
Minnow
Minnow
202 Posts

[Post New]by Dialogue on Jun 19, 12 4:10 PM
Congratulations!!! jboliver. I understand about the time. I had a little trouble finding time to play the game too.

popla27
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,078 Posts

[Post New]by popla27 on Jun 19, 12 5:17 PM
Congratulations Dialogue and jboliver on finishing the game!!

I am still in chapter 2 and haven't been able to dedicate enough time in one go to make it worthwhile going back in. I like to not have time restraints on me when I play a fully immersive game such as this. I do however, fully intend on spending some time on this and playing the rest of the game, as soon as I can. I love the game and will be finishing it soon.

Dialogue
Minnow
Minnow
202 Posts

[Post New]by Dialogue on Jun 19, 12 10:20 PM
I understand Popla27. I needed a large block of time to play so I could be immersed in the game also. It certainly adds to the game. I found that the game went more quickly after I got through Chapter 1. The story got more interesting too.
I hope you find the time you need. The real fun is yet to come.

[Post New]by Rich_Arberth on Jun 23, 12 8:50 AM
Thanks to everyone who played Rhiannon and enjoyed it! I won't be posting often because it's your forum! We really appreciate your feedback! Although Karen has been answering all of your questions (and doing a great job I think) I've been checking in to see how you're all getting on over the last few weeks Anyway, I just wanted to say a big thank you to you all for buying; playing and enjoying! Well done everyone who's finished!

Hmm! Am I a Guppy or a Stickleback!

Richard. Arberth Studios

Edited on 06/23/2012 at 8:56:40 AM PST

popla27
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,078 Posts

[Post New]by popla27 on Jun 23, 12 11:41 AM
Hi Richard,

As you can tell by our many posts here, we have been thoroughly enjoying the game. It has also been wonderful that Karen has popped in throughout too, we love it when developers such as yourselves, take time out to talk with/help us out. So a big thumbs up and thanks to you both for popping in.

Finally a big thanks you for making the game (I'm still playing right now) you have made a great game and very involving/immersive story and I for one love it and very much look forward to any future games that you develop.

Catfish_girl
Manatee
Manatee
3,605 Posts

[Post New]by Catfish_girl on Jun 23, 12 1:30 PM
Hi Richard,

I ditto Popla's post.

I very much enjoyed this game Arbeth studio made, it is a really immersive game which is also totally story driven; and it has a good story!
I thank you for making this game and for making an appearance here
I really hope Coven, your next game, will see the light of day soon.

Grandmamum
Clownfish
Clownfish
662 Posts

[Post New]by Grandmamum on Jun 23, 12 3:17 PM
Hi Richard - Just want to add my thank you too - Rhiannon is a wonderful game and without doubt the best i have ever played for storyline and generally the way it was put together. Yes, some bits were a bit "clunky " and the navigation took some getting used to, but after that nothing can touch it. Thank you so much .

GMum xxxx

gingergal
Manatee
Manatee
3,873 Posts

[Post New]by gingergal on Jun 23, 12 3:21 PM
Hi Richard, thanks for saying hello it says a lot when DEV care enough to do so and with all the help Karen has done here in the forums - thanks!

I think it's amazing that only 3 people made this game and not full time, I hope your next game is coming along. Look forward to it.

[Post New]by Rich_Arberth on Jun 24, 12 6:25 AM
Thanks gingergal, we loved making Rhiannon because we knew there was a great story in there to be told! Can't say much about the next one yet
Thank you GMum, very kind words indeed! Absolutely taken the navigation issue on board - seemed the preferred option at the time but, hey, you live and learn!
Catfish_girl - So happy you enjoyed playing! Very pleased you found it immersive, I think that is a good 'rule of thumb' at Arberth...
Popla27 - Karen so loves the games (try and keep her away lol) she's also our ambassador for customer services at Arberth Studios - and she loves her gaming so it's a win win win! I hope you enjoy the end game!
Thanks everyone else who's playing or finished, Dialogue; sunshinej; jboliver1999.
I'll hand you back over to Karen now...
xx

[Post New]by fre3style on Jul 30, 12 2:37 AM
Seems like there's noone around, but i'll try my luck anyway and post the problem. I'm playing the russian version of the game and i'm stuck with the password on computer. None of the passwords works, not in english nor in russian (as it is in the diary). If anyone can help me through, i'd appreciate it very much. Thanks.

jboliver1999
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by jboliver1999 on Jul 30, 12 2:57 AM
Hi fre3style

The password that we used (english version) was the (highlight to read)* the guy she has a crush on, "Dreamy Dylan". * You find those words in Rhiannon's hiding place *in the fireplace vent in her room. * I'm not sure what it would be in russian.

I hope that helps

[Post New]by fre3style on Jul 30, 12 8:45 AM
Hi and thank you for such a quick answer, but it doesn't work. I found the diary and wrote in russian exactly the same words, but they don't work either.

[Post New]by kazkaz1957 on Jul 31, 12 12:34 AM
fre3style wrote:Hi and thank you for such a quick answer, but it doesn't work. I found the diary and wrote in russian exactly the same words, but they don't work either.

Hi fre3style

I'm not sure I can be of much help as we weren't involved in this aspect of the game with it not being our language but have you tried putting spaces between the two words and also leaving out the spaces? I think there is a hyphen between the words in the Russian version but it isn't very clear in the diary whether there are spaces either side of the hyphen. It's worth trying out the variations. Also try putting in or missing out the exclamation mark at the end.
Hope that helps.
Best wishes
Karen
Arberth Studios

[Post New]by Esarg22 on Aug 7, 12 3:38 PM
I have a question on the game. I am stuck on trying to clear foliage from the old barn and trying to find the password for the barn itself. Can anyone help me?

[Post New]by kazkaz1957 on Aug 7, 12 11:36 PM
Esarg22 wrote:I have a question on the game. I am stuck on trying to clear foliage from the old barn and trying to find the password for the barn itself. Can anyone help me?

Hi Esarg22

You need a combination of 4 numbers to open the barn padlock (I think this is the password you refer to?). There is a clue for this number in Rhiannon's bedroom which will lead you to a further clue in the study on the ground floor. More specific info (spoiler) is below (highlight to reveal)....
In Rhiannon's room there is a birthday card on the chest of drawers where her Dad suggests that she has something to do with the 'key' to his workshop (the barn with the padlock). Also, when you tried to leave Rhiannon's bedroom at the beginning of chapter 2, you were presented with the leaflet about downloading songs on which her Dad has asked her to help him download songs to his MP3 player. In the study downstairs, you will find that MP3 player (on the printer table) which needs charging. Put the MP3 player on the charger by the computer in the study. Leave the room and return to find it charged. Press the 'on' button and scroll through the songs on the player and look for a 4 digit number associated with Rhiannon.Once in the barn (workshop) you'll find what you need to clear the foliage from the old barn. Hope that helps.

Go to: