Re:***PC*** Post any Found: A Hidden Object Adventure Free to Play technical issues here only

[Post New]by Bluetabby on Oct 25, 13 6:55 AM
fishinmike wrote:I have been playing for quite some time with no issues. That was until yesterday, my game reset the new island and I lost over 100 diamonds, numerous collections, 10 levels, and everything that was done for the Halloween special. This is absolutely ridiculous! This does not happen with any other game I have ever played, only this one. Probably done with this for good, not worth the frustration.

Same here! I had opened all the new places on the new island, completed all except 1 level on the Halloween quests finished LOTS of other quest spent about 100 USD (just guessing could be more don't think it's less) then come in one day and the new island unlocks!?!?!? I have never spent more money and time on a game before in my life! This game is fun and kept me interested for longer than any other HOG. I have windows 8.1 (windows 8 when the problem happened). I tried uninstalling and then reinstalling only to not even get into the game now! it comes up with an error than kicks me out! (this did happen before but just kept trying and eventually it worked again, I had Windows 8 that time). I'm undecided as to whether I'm ever going to play again. But I will NEVER put another dime of real money into it again.
The error box says:

Error: Access violation at 0x77E18A6D (tried to write to 0x00090FF8), program terminated.

Another day another error:

Error: Access violation at 0x77E18A5D (tried to write to 0x00090FF8), program terminated.

Edited on 10/26/2013 at 3:48:35 PM PST

rosehill50
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Re:***PC*** Post any Found: A Hidden Object Adventure Free to Play technical issues here only

[Post New]by rosehill50 on Oct 27, 13 10:58 AM
I no longer get daily bonuses has this happened to anyone else this is since the new update

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Oct 27, 13 8:50 PM
G'day,

Sorry to hear that there continue to be issues with Found for some users.

rosehill50 the team are working to get to the bottom of why the daily bonus isn't keeping track for some users. We hope to have more information for impacted users soon.

Bluetabby if you've tried all the steps in the following help article:

Access Violation
and are still seeing the Access Violation errors, please contact Customer Support so that we can investigate further.

We are still working to determine why the progress made is not always saved for some users, more information on this as we have it.

bfgMurrumbidgee

joylight57
Guppy
Guppy
183 Posts

[Post New]by joylight57 on Oct 27, 13 11:08 PM
I haven't been getting any daily bonus' since the new update.... is this normal??
Also, I click on the wooden crate in the water & it just disappears, leaving nothing behind.... what's up with that?

Thanks

bimix
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by bimix on Oct 28, 13 2:41 AM
I've been playing this game without any difficulty until yesterday. When I entered the game the new island was reset (unlocked again) and I lost all progress I've made there (many collections, diamonds, I'm back 6 levels) and also lost everything from the Halloween special - 10 mechanical hearts and burning pumpkins and so many quests and achievements.
Also I don't have daily bonuses for some time now.

I uninstall and install the game for a few times hoping that would help with the glitch, but I had no luck, everything is set back and the progress is lost and the new island is just unlocked.

judy1689
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
487 Posts

[Post New]by judy1689 on Oct 28, 13 9:08 AM
The sound is gone in my game. I closed out and reopened and set the sound higher. That seemed to have worked, but then it stopped working again.

jazeribe
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by jazeribe on Oct 28, 13 4:26 PM
rosehill50 wrote:I no longer get daily bonuses has this happened to anyone else this is since the new update

I am the same still no daily bonus since new update.

[Post New]by snoozin33 on Oct 29, 13 6:16 PM
This morning I played the game and had all but one place unlocked on the 1st island, over 335 energy and was at about level 24 or 25. This evening I came in and all the previously unlocked area's are now locked again, I am down to level 13 and only have level 13. This is the second time the game has done this to me. I have lost so many of my collections, diamonds, experiences, levels etc. Very frustrating!!!! Why is this happening?

[Post New]by SHADOWICESIREN on Oct 30, 13 10:38 AM
Hi. I hope that you can help; I'm posting here after not finding an answer in the help page. In the game many items that I've collected for collections have disappeared (including items for special collection). Is there any way to retrieve these items????

[Post New]by mags562 on Oct 30, 13 5:27 PM
For the fourth time, my progress has been reset. I have lost hundreds of diamonds and all progress on the Halloween quest. I guess it's time to give up on this game. Does anyone know if someone besides Big Fish offers it? Big Fish seems to mess everything up lately. Thank goodness I stopped spending money with them after the last reset (they refunded what I had spent on diamonds between resets. So give that a try if you haven't yet.)

jazeribe
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by jazeribe on Oct 31, 13 2:57 AM
STILL NO DAILY BONUS ! Can any one HELP!!!!!?

Really annoying when I can see an advert for discount diamonds every time I open the game but no daily bonus. Is anything being done or have we just to forget the daily bonus?

Edited on 10/31/2013 at 2:59:11 AM PST

Cisdaman
Minnow
Minnow
241 Posts

[Post New]by Cisdaman on Oct 31, 13 6:22 AM
jazeribe wrote:STILL NO DAILY BONUS ! Can any one HELP!!!!!?

Really annoying when I can see an advert for discount diamonds every time I open the game but no daily bonus. Is anything being done or have we just to forget the daily bonus?

This seems to be a problem for random people as many of us (myself included) are still getting our daily bonus every day. So, I am guessing this is a glitch and I would also boldly guess you are running Windows 7, as this seems to be a common theme with people still having resetting problems and the no daily bonus problem. I passed along my OS suspicions to the mods who have forwarded them to the development team, so if there is some programming glitch that effects Windows 7 users, maybe it will be fixed soon.

jazeribe
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by jazeribe on Oct 31, 13 8:02 AM
Cisdaman wrote:
jazeribe wrote:STILL NO DAILY BONUS ! Can any one HELP!!!!!?

This seems to be a problem for random people as many of us (myself included) are still getting our daily bonus every day. So, I am guessing this is a glitch and I would also boldly guess you are running Windows 7, as this seems to be a common theme with people still having resetting problems and the no daily bonus problem. I passed along my OS suspicions to the mods who have forwarded them to the development team, so if there is some programming glitch that effects Windows 7 users, maybe it will be fixed soon.

I have just recently upgraded my PC and it is running Windows 8. Not my favourite windows system.

dbercellie
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by dbercellie on Oct 31, 13 9:35 AM
I am currently on level 87 and all 4 of the objects from the live metal collection, mechanical heart, steam engine, arithometer, and binoculars says that I must complete additional quests in order to get them. Should I have found them by now? I hate to start the game from the beginning.

[Post New]by evilelf on Oct 31, 13 3:32 PM
I was level 43 yesterday and today I am at level 36! Everything I have accomplished this week is gone. I had 60 brains this morning, have none now, had 5 mechanical hearts-gone, 6 burning pumpkins-gone!

[Post New]by DeepPool on Nov 1, 13 7:49 AM
I opened up Found this morning, and found that I had lost all of my progress for the past couple of weeks...

[Post New]by Momof3CDE on Nov 1, 13 9:03 AM
I am right there with most of you, I have contacted support and they gave me a good idea which worked up until today. I was running as admin and saving the game that way, got all the way up to level 129, had 1500 diamonds, everything was going great. Then today I get on and it reverted me all the way back to the update, on level 87. I AM SO PISSED!!! All the time I put in and everything is just lost and honestly I am so fed up and really just done. I will not be getting anymore games through this company and I will not pay for anything through them ever again!!! HORRIBLE tech problems and no real help!!!

zbox12
Minnow
Minnow
271 Posts

Back to Level 6 again

[Post New]by zbox12 on Nov 2, 13 10:12 AM
Leveled up to level 30 this morning. Just now openend the game and I am back to level 6. Lost all my progress and all the Halloween benefits. I am using Vista as an OS.

[Post New]by fishinmike on Nov 2, 13 10:52 AM
Momof3CDE wrote:I am right there with most of you, I have contacted support and they gave me a good idea which worked up until today. I was running as admin and saving the game that way, got all the way up to level 129, had 1500 diamonds, everything was going great. Then today I get on and it reverted me all the way back to the update, on level 87. I AM SO PISSED!!! All the time I put in and everything is just lost and honestly I am so fed up and really just done. I will not be getting anymore games through this company and I will not pay for anything through them ever again!!! HORRIBLE tech problems and no real help!!!

I have uninstalled this game and will no longer buy from Big Fish. My account is closed. Just tired of the runaround.

[Post New]by marilong on Nov 3, 13 10:56 AM
I think I have charged 16 Gold Collections - screencap - http://i.imgur.com/bXzohjs.png

Achievements only says 14 - screencap - http://i.imgur.com/keANbH2.png

Go to: