Soobiedoo
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Christmas Stuff MIA

[Post New]by Soobiedoo on Dec 13, 13 2:09 PM
Yesterday after the Christmas update, I purchased a Krampus and a Reindeer, on sale from 100,000 coins for 10,000 coins. Yay! I also scooped a Snow Angel, an Evil Tic Tocs, a Santa-in-a-Box, and a Snowman. Then I added a few snowy walks and some big-footed prints. I had fun decorating, to say the least, but I spent a lot of coin. This morning, all my stuff was gone. I had the joy for about 20 minutes. Money's gone, of course. It really IS like Christmas: fun and games for one day, followed by an empty wallet. I'm disturbed. Has anyone else experienced this? (Not the Christmas malaise; I refer to disappearing stuff!)

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

Christmas Stuff MIA

[Post New]by eli173 on Dec 14, 13 4:55 AM
Soobiedoo wrote:Yesterday after the Christmas update, I purchased a Krampus and a Reindeer, on sale from 100,000 coins for 10,000 coins. Yay! I also scooped a Snow Angel, an Evil Tic Tocs, a Santa-in-a-Box, and a Snowman. Then I added a few snowy walks and some big-footed prints. I had fun decorating, to say the least, but I spent a lot of coin. This morning, all my stuff was gone. I had the joy for about 20 minutes. Money's gone, of course. It really IS like Christmas: fun and games for one day, followed by an empty wallet. I'm disturbed. Has anyone else experienced this? (Not the Christmas malaise; I refer to disappearing stuff!)

Yes, and I have posted about this. See Bat's got a hat thread on page 3 (last post 12 Dec.).

Re:Post any Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery PC technical issues here only

[Post New]by lizzie33 on Dec 15, 13 1:27 PM
Monkey_Puzzle wrote:I have been waiting for a reply to my Incident 131206-000252 since 12/05.

I cannot install the new update. I'm stuck at the logo screen. It directs me to install the new update. When I try to install, I'm told there are no new updates to install.

I've invested quite a lot in this game via time and money. I'd appreciate some acknowledgement of my incident from BFG.

I've read many instances where the CS for BFG is great. I hope this remains true in my instance. I don't mind waiting, but I'm growing impatient.hen reinstall

Regards,
Mameha Manor

I have to uninstall the game then re install to get any updates also was not getting past the logo screne. From past experence I knew I had to disable my anti virus to get into the game. Also not getting any scores after a game.
A new problem I haven't seen. I keep getting kicked off the forum. I can go to one page then everything freezes and have to go to task manager to get out of it. I don't post alot but like to keep up with what going on. Waiting on CS. Play on PC/vista. Wish list---Getting an update with no technical problems.

catlynn54
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by catlynn54 on Dec 15, 13 5:43 PM
My energy is only at 18. I have not played since yesterday and it should be 50. Is something going on with the game?

bluemoon30
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by bluemoon30 on Dec 17, 13 11:46 PM
I'm also having the "scoring" issue, only showing the top 4, then nothing. It's been happening for awhile now.

[Post New]by Monkey_Puzzle on Dec 25, 13 4:10 PM
Happy Holidays to all!! This Christmas day I received an email from BFG giving me 500 energy points for today only. I was excited and appreciative of the gift, but I never received the points. What can I do?

Mahema Manor

[Post New]by Happy_Gypsy on Dec 25, 13 4:47 PM
Not a big gamer but have quickly become addicted to DM. Only recently started, on level 19, everything has worked fine. Until last night. I can enter my mansion, collect my coins and juju, but when I attempt to view a hidden scene, the game freezes. Any ideas of what I should do? Wondering if I delete and reinstall, will my current manor detail save or must I start over? Thanks to anyone for some advice!!

[Post New]by Foolish46 on Dec 25, 13 6:28 PM
I am playing Dark Manor on my laptop running Windows 7. When I enter the game, my property name is not shown; however, all the other icons - Achievements, Quests, Neighbors, etc. - do show. This means I cannot send gifts. However, if I click on the property name and it does come up, the rest of the icons go away. What can I do? Thanks for you help.

[Post New]by Froginfishpond on Dec 26, 13 1:55 AM
Hello,
My energy counter / clock is not "ticking" so I'm down to zero energy
This first happened on Christmas eve, but I miraculously had 50 energy when opening yesterday (and gifts from neighbours worked) but this morning... zero! (Not to mention no Xmas pressie - others have written about it) - I'm a PC player, level 47, all updates done Incl. manual check...
Sorry to add to the holiday work, but many thanks in advance for a fix!
Chateau Fifi

[Post New]by JennB1978 on Dec 26, 13 1:59 PM
Yesterday I logged into Dark Manor and was supposed to receive 500 energy points for Christmas and never received them. Seeing a lot of complaints from other players as well. Is there a glitch gremlin running around? Lots of complaints from players on Antique Roadtrip: American Dreamin as well.

bud22_
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by bud22_ on Dec 27, 13 11:44 AM
First, I am on a PC under the name 66 WalkingDeadWay number 472574.
Just a little bit ago, I bought the Premium Scene in Chapter 8, all the numbers are alright but I can not find the Indian Village bonus. Should it not be in my Inventory?

Second, one of my Memory Cleansing attractions is not giving points. I've watched it for several weeks now. It is the one closest to the mermaid in the tank. Is there anything you can do about this?

Third, after coming to the forum, I found out that there should be a Christmas bonus. I don't think I got it.

I appreciate your attention in this matter. I enjoy the game very much.
Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to all the folks at Big Fish Games.
Kathy Cunningham

bud22_
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by bud22_ on Dec 28, 13 6:27 AM
Reply to my last post. I found the Indian Village and I got the attraction to work.

[Post New]by Yayi728 on Dec 28, 13 6:50 AM
Greetings and happy holidays
I have a Dell with Windows 8 and the problem I've been having is that my Energy clock isn't working, so I don't get energy. It doesn't work even if I close and reopen the game. The last time it happened I had to wait 5 days for the thing to start working properly again and I thought that would be the end of it. However, it happened again and it is very annoying. I've been more than 24 hrs without entering and when I opened the game again, it still said I had 1 energy and the clock wasn't working. The only way I can earn energy is if I get it in the 'surprise attractions' or if I visit neighbors.
Any way I can solve this? It's been happening ever since the December upgrades thought only during the last few days had it taken so long to start working again.

[Post New]by Happy_Gypsy on Dec 29, 13 6:04 PM
Seems I am having the same issue as the last two people - Energy is not replenishing. I am running Windows 7. Any suggestions?

mac1938123
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by mac1938123 on Dec 30, 13 6:08 PM
For the last week I have tried to play and could not get in - for the last 3 days when I enter I go to a unused section and it will not allow me to go to the developed area. I can see just the corner. I am not zoomed out and am playing full screen.

It seems there are more issues that games that work any more this may be a sign for me to leave.

PTBT
Catfish
Catfish
1,659 Posts

[Post New]by PTBT on Dec 30, 13 9:03 PM
mac1938123 wrote:For the last week I have tried to play and could not get in - for the last 3 days when I enter I go to a unused section and it will not allow me to go to the developed area. I can see just the corner. I am not zoomed out and am playing full screen.

It seems there are more issues that games that work any more this may be a sign for me to leave.

Have you checked the Help pages? It may not sound like it, but there is a chance that the Upside-down screen help page may be of some use...

http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/209

Edited on 12/30/2013 at 9:05:54 PM PST

PTBT
Catfish
Catfish
1,659 Posts

[Post New]by PTBT on Jan 10, 14 11:38 PM
By removing the Christmas items, they no longer have a resale value. You need to correct that (same for Thanksgiving items like the Turkey of Terror).

[Post New]by lisag74 on Jan 12, 14 9:20 AM
When I have gifts it will show how many. When I try to get them they go away or the numbers if gifts go up or down and then go away. I have turned off the ipad and turned it back on and it still happens. I have deleted the game and reloaded and it still happens. It has been doing this since last up date. Driving me crazy. help!

anuran
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by anuran on Jan 13, 14 3:41 PM
Been getting a lot of crashes with access violation messages lately.

[Post New]by thewiz60 on Jan 13, 14 7:59 PM
newest "fix" causes more problems than it fixed . Game freezes more often, timer stops on earned energy, changing between screens takes longer. Need fix to cure fixes.

Go to: