Where are we all from?

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

Re:Where are we all from?

[Post New]by gohill on Jul 24, 15 3:23 PM
This thread was started back in 2014... this and the goodmorning,etc. thread are long but I found them to be an interesting read.. you'll see names that are old hat now, but from when they were "newbies"... the forum has become my favorite "book" to read.. especially if you find threads from a year ago... well, I'm odd and easily entertained, but it was interesting (for me) to find out more about familiar "faces"...

Luv you Mr. Danger, sir... ,

Fuzzy britches Cindy

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Jul 24, 15 3:28 PM
My bio is as unpredictable as the next spew out of my tips...err mind.....and like a turtle I'm gone again.......and then whew....I am back.....chamelonic like vaporman....or misty.....and......wasn't there again today.....but there it is anyway...... **D@NgeR**....out

Rahia
Catfish
Catfish
1,507 Posts

[Post New]by Rahia on Jul 24, 15 4:34 PM
Ah, Danger luv, never change. You always manage to bring a smile to my face. It's good that I speak partial Dangerese. Well I speak a smattering of a lot of different languages but I usually get the gist of what D is saying. Even if sometimes the joke will hit me an hour later.

I'm from all over (my Da worked construction and built a lot of bridges) but I eventually settled in good ol' Georgia. I came for a visit back in '02 and decided I liked the Savannah area so I put down some roots and I've been stuck ever since. It's all this clay, it doesn't come off no matter what you do.

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Jul 24, 15 4:43 PM
Don't know if Jackie saw the bottom of page 18.....was responding to her inquerry.....so seems she hasn't.........Thanx rahia.......Savannah is beautiful.....the folks there remind me of the real succor of life......and talk about interesting......the food is amazing too.......peaceful and serene to boot..... **D**

Edited on 07/24/2015 at 4:45:05 PM PST

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Jul 24, 15 5:04 PM
I was actually wondering where the heck I had posted my question to you and to my surprise and pleasure, I understood everything you wrote. Even if I don't understand you sometimes, you make me laugh or at least smile with your Dangerese writings. So please keep it up.

[Post New]by mushymud on Jul 25, 15 3:02 AM
Hello everybody, I'm Kathy from Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
I'm on Level 65,I've been playing this game since Jan.2014 & it's been great.
Keep gaming everyone.

[Post New]by Susi51 on Jul 25, 15 8:43 AM
Hi, I have been hanging around for sometime and have managed to get to level 59. My name is Sue and I currently live in Weston super Mare in the UK but will be moving over to Welsh Wales sometime in the next few months.

It is 16.41 here, sunny and warm at present. My name in Midnight is Tussymussy if anyone would like to chat, be a friend etc.

Hi to the Cornish contingent. Just 2 hours to get to your stomping ground and often visit and have a cousin living in Truro.

I look forward to getting to know some of you.

norry6
Clownfish
Clownfish
611 Posts

[Post New]by norry6 on Jul 27, 15 5:35 AM
Susi51 wrote:Hi, I have been hanging around for sometime and have managed to get to level 59. My name is Sue and I currently live in Weston super Mare in the UK but will be moving over to Welsh Wales sometime in the next few months.

It is 16.41 here, sunny and warm at present. My name in Midnight is Tussymussy if anyone would like to chat, be a friend etc.

Hi to the Cornish contingent. Just 2 hours to get to your stomping ground and often visit and have a cousin living in Truro.

I look forward to getting to know some of you.

Hi Sue and welcome to the forum

We have much in common. A good friend lives in Weston. We met in North Devon. My father was Welsh - born in Pontypridd and my nephew lives there now married to a Welsh girl. Plus my daughter is a Su - christened Suzanne. I called her Suzy when she was little but she shortened it even more!
I now live in Leicester but miss the coast.

PS I love your castle name.

Norry

Dbingamen
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

[Post New]by Dbingamen on Jul 27, 15 1:11 PM
I am from Novi, Michigan (U.S.). Marmar, I've been through Gaylord several times. What we here call "up north". I am a retired elementary teacher. Took some time off to raise my children and never went back.

asa64
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by asa64 on Aug 9, 15 4:34 AM
Hi everybody
i´m ursula from cologne, germany.
t´s realy a hot summer here.
Beg your pardon for mistakes, but as you see, english isn´t my native language.
greetings to all
ursula

J_vd_Spek
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by J_vd_Spek on Aug 20, 15 2:09 PM
Hi all,

Here is another Dutchie..... me Living in Woerden, Netherlands and currently on level 35 past mid level playing on PC. Needing a lot of patience at this time in the game.....

Grtz Jeroen

luciousrocks
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by luciousrocks on Sep 20, 15 12:40 PM
Hi everyone, I am from St. Louis, Mo. right in the midwest. I would love to live in England, France or some other place. It is nice here now, but usually very hot in the summer. Isn,t it great to hear from so many people across the world. Great gaming everyone.. Sandy

Edited on 09/20/2015 at 12:41:34 PM PST

ellenkcl
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by ellenkcl on Sep 20, 15 1:31 PM
Hi kids. I'm 80 and from Granite Bay, Ca. Playing since Feb 2015. Loving the game. Helps with my memory ability.

[Post New]by Duncan_14all on Sep 20, 15 2:21 PM
gohill wrote:This thread was started back in 2014... this and the goodmorning,etc. thread are long but I found them to be an interesting read.. you'll see names that are old hat now, but from when they were "newbies"... the forum has become my favorite "book" to read.. especially if you find threads from a year ago... well, I'm odd and easily entertained, but it was interesting (for me) to find out more about familiar

You are right, gohill,

I started this game 31 December 2013, this game was realeased, I think December 23. All was new, the forum was clean, I posted my first one January 11? This forum only had 5 or 7 pages. No complaints and every poster had the same thoughts: Is this the end after 18 levels or is this just the beginning?

I can tell you know, almost 2 years later, this game definately has a chance to survive, among all other HOS games. Maybe a reason why so many players from the past wanted to share their feelings about this game on the forum.

When you start a game (BFG), and they have their own place where you can discuss the game. In the meantime lots of other discussions (nothing to do with game itself, the moments BFG says: till here and no further) has taken place, some correct, most of not. A lot of players were banned. BFG wanted some kind of peace, between players and developers, but that's normal, from their point of view.

But you're correct, almost 2 years ago, when the game was new, it was so easy to discuss, all was new, now every player has his or hers own playtime schedules, bladibla, and every poster wants to be heard or be read, because they started this game 2 months ago, have already reached the highest level ... (bladibla).

Yeah, I would love to read the old pages, and think, I want to start a new game, it was all so easy that time, sigh?

Duncan

[Post New]by Gamegirl1957 on Sep 22, 15 8:17 PM
I have passed this feed many times and thought; I should throw in my two cents! Well, I have played a little over a year here in the castle and have very much enjoyed myself! Yes I am a "Midnight Castle " junkie as well! I landed in Oregon in the early 70's with my family and have remained here ever since! Born in Miami and once a residence of Perth Australia, which I loved so much! It is so much fun reading all the posts here, we are really "World Wide"! Nice to meet all my fellow players!
Gamegirl1957, playing as "MissD"? Hope to see some of you around the castle!

Bunnysevil
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by Bunnysevil on Sep 22, 15 8:59 PM
Hi Everyone! I am Diane and I am a New Jersey girl. Hope all are having fun and wish you all luck in getting what your looking for in the game.

deeziner
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
478 Posts

[Post New]by deeziner on Sep 23, 15 2:00 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm a Kindle player first (level 33) and a PC player second (level 12?13?). I found the game in June and I found the forums in August. Silly about the forums because I've been a member of BF since 2008 or so. **eye roll**

My IRL name is Debby, I play as Deziner or Deziner33 depending on the platform. If you want to watch the sunset from my front yard you will have to get yourself to Cactus Forest, Arizona. It's a small town about dead center between Tucson and Phoenix.

And here's to strong eyes, nimble fingers and lots and lots of patience......

Edited on 09/23/2015 at 2:39:54 PM PST

Debchet
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
453 Posts

[Post New]by Debchet on Sep 23, 15 4:20 PM
This is so fun! Love hearing where everyone is from! I was born in Maryland,
raised in Indiana and retired to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.

Really enjoy the game, I'm on level 65, but only recently joined the forum.
Lots of great info and some of the nicest people I've found anywhere!

I'm finding the forum really keeps me from getting bored while waiting
for Lord Chamberlin to return!

Have fun!
Deb

Btw, I'm on IPad and my code is i2017071. I send gifts to friends everyday!

Edited on 03/27/2017 at 3:50:43 PM PST

[Post New]by Iam_Helenah on Sep 24, 15 8:26 AM
Hello my friends,

I'm from Rio de Janeiro, BRASIL,
I'm an architect and at now I'm retired
I don't know english very well...

I like so much the Big Fish Games,
and I enjoy to play MDC.

Please forgive me for my mistakes,
and help me with the language if you can.

Thank you for your patience and
let's go to enjoy THE TOURNAMENT !

[color=#9a0201]Good luck to all !

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Sep 24, 15 8:49 AM
Iam Helenah...........Welcome to the forum! I understood every bit of your post......well done!

Go to: