Welcome to Gummy Drop! forum

bfgBeruna
1,350 Posts

Re:Welcome to Gummy Drop! forum

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Sep 11, 17 10:02 AM
Hello Mikewilmer,

Thanks for reaching out and providing some feedback about the new update. It sounds like the zoom feature and the time it takes to ship resources make for a less than stellar playing experience. While the Moderation Team isn't involved in making changes to a game, I will absolutely pass this feedback along to the people who develop the game.

The Moderation Team is always here to listen or to help, so please PM one of the other active Moderators or me if further questions arise. Until then, happy gaming.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by Susancollins826 on Sep 24, 17 8:57 PM
I HATE HATE HATE the new update. Especially the overhaul of Sydney

[Post New]by Susancollins826 on Sep 24, 17 9:02 PM
Hit post too soon. I used to have three of plants of each gem. Now with only 5 can't do that. Do the developers ever think of the players? Apparently not.

Loonz111
Clownfish
Clownfish
866 Posts

[Post New]by Loonz111 on Sep 26, 17 8:16 AM
Susancollins826 wrote:Hit post too soon. I used to have three of plants of each gem. Now with only 5 can't do that. Do the developers ever think of the players? Apparently not.

For as far I have been able to see, those 5 plants produce the same amount as the 7 you had before. And you can choose what you want to produce...
Besides, once you move on from Sydney the resources there will just pile up, since you can only ship them or sell them in small amounts.

Edited on 09/26/2017 at 8:18:52 AM PST

bfgBeruna
1,350 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Sep 27, 17 9:50 AM
Hello Susancollins826 and Loonz111,

I wanted to swim by and touch base about the new Resource Mart system in Sydney. With the latest update, the decision was made to halve the number of marts that could be built in that city. The new Resource Marts, which must be rebuilt, will generate twice as many resources as the old marts so that production levels won't be disrupted.

For more information, please take a look at the following announcement.

An Announcement Regarding Resource Marts in Sydney - September 23, 2017

Thanks for your understanding. Please don't hesitate to PM me or another of the active Moderators if further questions or concerns arise. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by Susancollins826 on Sep 27, 17 4:26 PM
I had 10 before. 3 of each plus 1. I worked hard and spent quite a bit of money. I do not appreciate the changes as it decreases the amount of gems I can earn.

bfgBeruna
1,350 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Sep 27, 17 4:55 PM
Hello Susancollins826,

For every two Resource Marts that were built, the game should allow one to be built in its place for free. The appropriate number of upgrades should also have been credited to the game. To ensure that resource production levels weren't impacted by reducing the overall number of Resource Marts in Sydney, the new ones generate twice as many resources as the old marts.

The amount of resources shouldn't have changed, so if less resources are being generated by the new marts, please contact our Gummy Drop! Support Team. They'll have the tools to investigate and resolve this. Please include your User ID with the inquiry as well as a screenshot of the amount of resources being generated by the new marts. The help pages below provide instructions about taking screenshots.

How do I take a screenshot? (Android)
How do I take a screenshot? (iOS)
How do I attach a file to my email?

As always, please PM me if further questions come up. I'll be happy to listen and to help.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by kelsii531 on Oct 1, 17 10:30 PM
I need some friends for my lives and I'll send them back.. Pleaase help me

[Post New]by kelsii531 on Oct 2, 17 12:18 AM
I need to find friends I don't have a fb I use someone else and no one ever sends me no lives or gifts I'll send them back to you

bfgBeruna
1,350 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Oct 4, 17 4:18 PM
Hello kelsii531,

Welcome to the forums! It's always a pleasure to see a new player swimming around the pond, and I'm happy to provide some more information about the social features of the game.

A game must be connected to a Facebook account in order for friends to appear within it. The friends that appear in Gummy Drop! are Facebook friends who also play the game. Without connecting a game to one's Facebook account, one can't send or receive lives and other gifts.

For more information about the game's social features, please see the help page below:

Friends

The other active Moderators and I would be happy to answer any more questions you might have, so please PM us if the occasion ever arises. Thanks for your understanding, too, and please have a lovely day.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by squirrel10 on Oct 6, 17 6:50 AM
I love this game and play it on a daily basis. However, yesterday I noticed that the regular treasure chest feature has disappeared. Should this be the case or is there a temporary blip? Surely, this hasn't been dropped?

Thank you for all your forum comments. Hoorah! After two days of no treasure chests, they now appear to have returned.

Edited on 10/07/2017 at 11:06:14 AM PST

[Post New]by glitter2goldfish on Oct 6, 17 10:22 AM
Hey squirrel10,

I play on a PC platform and the treasure chests have disappeared since Oct 3. I reported it to the GD tech support team and was informed they have been removed and they are investigating the treasure chest system and the chests should appear again shortly.

If you play on a mobile device since the September 19 update the treasure chests will now appear only once a day and only after you have played a level. They are also now free to open and you get various rewards and supposedly a great reward if you log in for 30 consecutive days. You also have to be connected to wifi in order for the chests to appear. There are other threads in this forum that explain all of this just look for chests or treasure chest posts.

Hope this helps you.

bfgBeruna
1,350 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Oct 6, 17 11:57 AM
Hello squirrel10,

It sounds like Treasure Chests have disappeared from the game. I'm swimming by to provide more information.

Treasure chests have been temporarily disabled for PC players, and we hope to see them return to the game soon. The Moderation Team won't receive information about when Treasure Chests will return to the game until that change has been made, so I'm not able to provide a sure date for when that will happen.

Mobile players will now see Treasure Chests appear after playing the first level of the day. The level does not have to be won for the Treasure Chest to appear.

I hope I've been able to answer some questions. I'm available to discuss these subjects or answer other questions via a PM, as are the other active Moderators. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by orchdluvr on Oct 6, 17 8:21 PM
Just wondering what happened to Transylvania, didn’t get to finish it last year. I am playing Monsterville, though.

Thanks....

[Post New]by ckaywins5 on Oct 14, 17 2:40 PM
Found a secret to getting diamonds! Go to Tokyo and just replay level 100. Each win you will get bricks, hats, jewels it is a 30 second board but you will get a lot of timers you just need to watch for them. I have already got enough to buy 5 diamonds. Good luck

bfgBeruna
1,350 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Oct 18, 17 4:13 PM
Hello orchdluvr,

Thanks for your patience while waiting for a response! It sounds like there's interest in knowing what happened to Transylvania, which was the inaugural event city last Halloween. Transylvania will not appear in Gummy Drop! this year. The focus this Halloween will be Monsterville, and we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. Thank you for your passion for and interest in the game!

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by Nattenanny on Oct 25, 17 5:22 AM
Hi I'm new I'm on San Francisco level 106 it won't let me play keeps saying play through the side path at level 107

AZbratnNY
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by AZbratnNY on Oct 26, 17 5:45 AM
[b] WHY..???? am I being charged $.099 PLUS 400 travel vouchers for a day pass?? This is really "hard up" and desperate Big Fish, you should be ashamed. (Unhappy Long time Gamer) Not sure what happened, but The $0.99 fee went away, thanks )

Edited on 10/26/2017 at 6:03:09 AM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,093 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 26, 17 4:21 PM
Hello Nattenanny and AZbratnNY,

Thank you for your patience while waiting on a response. It sounds like there are two separate issues here, and I'd be happy to discuss them further.

Nattenanny: This particular issue is still under investigation. In the meantime, we request players contact our Gummy Drop! Support Team with your User ID and what city and level you are seeing that trouble with. Our Reps will be sure to follow up to assist as soon as they are able.

AZbratnNY, thank you for letting us know that it appears that the unusual charge you were seeing is no longer there. The Day Pass in our game should only cost 400 Travel Vouchers or $.99. It sounds like this has sorted itself out, but if you have been charged both Travel Vouchers and money for that single Day Pass, please contact our Gummy Drop! Support Team with details of that purchase or charge. Our Reps will be sure to follow up and investigate that with you.

Players who need to report a technical issue can utilize our threads designated for this purpose, which helps maintain the accessibility of our page as well as helps both the teams behind the game and our moderators better respond to those reports. Just in case players need to report a technical issue, I've provided links to those threads below:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gummy Drop! Mobile here!
Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gummy Drop! (PC) here!

Thank you for your patience, and I hope this is helpful. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Edited on 10/26/2017 at 4:29:46 PM PST

[Post New]by Onewholuvslyfe on Oct 29, 17 7:00 AM
Trying to build museum island in Berlin and need diamonds, but when it points me to help a local near level 62 there is nothing there. The arrow is between the building. Please help.

Go to: