Christmas Consortium Report

scifan
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

Signing up

[Post New]by scifan on Jul 12, 15 1:02 PM
I've been away from MC for a while, so I'm now playing catch-up. (I missed both Christmas and Spring.)

I'll place some needed items on my wish list.

Also, if someone (Hi, Pamkatz -- anyone) would explain a bit about the consortium to me so that I do everything I need to do, I'd appreciate it. I have done some reading of this thread, but having the info in one place would help me greatly.

Thanks in advance.

(Playing as FloralBonnet)

pamkatz
Clownfish
Clownfish
864 Posts

Signing up

[Post New]by pamkatz on Jul 12, 15 7:40 PM
scifan wrote:I've been away from MC for a while, so I'm now playing catch-up. (I missed both Christmas and Spring.) I'll place some needed items on my wish list. Also, if someone (Hi, Pamkatz -- anyone) would explain a bit about the consortium to me so that I do everything I need to do, I'd appreciate it. I have done some reading of this thread, but having the info in one place would help me greatly. Thanks in advance (Playing as FloralBonnet)

What all the hoopla is about :

Leftovers from the Christmas Seasonal event; Holiday Pets:

The Santa's Reindeer (my favorite) The Yetti; The Little White bear; The Well dresses Snowman; The Joyful Penuin are the five holiday pets.

Cards are used to hatch the Christmas pets and used toward the "your a card" Achievement;

Holiday decorations were also collected towards an elf Avatar, Which as yet have not been enabled for re-gifting.

If you want to be included in the fun, please post on this thread.

apollogold
Catfish
Catfish
1,584 Posts

Re:Christmas Consortium Report

[Post New]by apollogold on Jul 12, 15 8:23 PM
Hiya pamkatz.... Shadow here. I got bored doing the Merry-go-Round and started another game. I have a Reindeer Egg, but no cards to hatch it. That is the only Christmas Pet that I am interested in getting... lots of gold chest for achievement.
Sbaker is already on my friends list. May I join you? I will donate back any extra cards that I have left over. New game is Apollo476047. Thanks.

Apollo / Shadow in the castle

pamkatz
Clownfish
Clownfish
864 Posts

[Post New]by pamkatz on Jul 13, 15 12:39 AM
apollogold wrote:Hiya pamkatz.... Shadow here. I got bored doing the Merry-go-Round and started another game. I have a Reindeer Egg, but no cards to hatch it. That is the only Christmas Pet that I am interested in getting... lots of gold chest for achievement.
Sbaker is already on my friends list. May I join you? I will donate back any extra cards that I have left over. New game is Apollo # 476047. Thanks. Apollo / Shadow in the castle
Sweet, I welcome you to my list. I do have a Shadow in my list (thought it was you?) but the more the merrier.
I hope you will reconsider your decision to only have the one pet. Snowman and Yeti have brought Gold and also count toward the twenty pet achievement. =v=

scifan
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by scifan on Jul 13, 15 7:38 AM
I definely want to be included. And thanks for the reindeer egg, PK.

BTW, what's the "your a card" achievement? I don't see that on my achievement list.

suzy1985
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by suzy1985 on Jul 13, 15 7:56 AM
Hi scifan,
The Consortium helps you to craft the Christmas pets and Achievements. They take donations of cards and eggs from their friends who have extra after completing their Christmas. The Consortium has a list of friends who want to complete Christmas and pass the cards along. Their circle of friends is much larger than the friends any single player has so they usually have many more cards.
There are several 'head' elves and some 'helper' elves some of them have two or three games open. When it is your turn you can be gifted many cards in one day. I was able to craft all the Christmas pets in just a month! After your pets are done you will start swapping one card back and forth with again several elves, till you have completed the You're a Card achievement.
Without the Consortium's help all this would take you months. That is why they are so GREAT. They have volunteered their time to do this, they are not sponsored by Big Fish. To me the fun of the special events is nice but these elves helping you to get them after the event is over is the real hoopla!
suzy1985

PS pamkatz was being modest, she is an elf

Pixie1313
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by Pixie1313 on Jul 13, 15 8:16 AM
Well.... a big big thanks to the Christmas Consortium. I have all Christmas eggs, still missing a lot of cards but 2 more cards will give me the first Christmas card achieve and.... the final achieve for the 80 achieves.

I think that what you do is fantastic, I joined MC at Christmas 2014 and didnt quite understand the importance of cards/decorations etc at that time, I wish I had. So now I am on catch up.

Thanks again guys and girls and as soon as I am able, I will add to your collections.

Pixie xx

aussie_Dot
Flounder
Flounder
2,429 Posts

[Post New]by aussie_Dot on Jul 13, 15 9:43 AM
scifan wrote:
BTW, what's the "your a card" achievement? I don't see that on my achievement list.

Scifan, I listed the Christmas Achievements on page 18 so go back 2 pages in this thread. You will find all the achievements - what is required to complete them & the rewards + all the pets & what is needed to craft each pet.

There s also a Spring Achievement List for those players interested in Spring achievements & pets.

Edited on 07/13/2015 at 9:44:24 AM PST

scifan
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by scifan on Jul 14, 15 4:06 PM
Thank you to pamkatz, suzy1985, and aussie_Dot for the explanations of how it works. So much help on the forum.

ckaJohnK
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by ckaJohnK on Jul 14, 15 10:07 PM
For PC players I have one Snowman egg to give. Get it before it melts! If you are the first to send me a personal message with your ID# it is yours for the asking.

JohnK

Edit: Egg is taken.

Edited on 07/15/2015 at 7:04:52 AM PST

[Post New]by FuzzbrainDribble on Jul 15, 15 5:05 AM
Hi Christmas Consortium,

I got a reindeer's egg on the wheel today and would love to be able to hatch an xmas pet (I missed both the xmas and spring events), so I would like to join up with the consortium...

User: Auliva 376481

Thanks!

JoanJ53
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
424 Posts

[Post New]by JoanJ53 on Jul 15, 15 3:17 PM
Hi, Auliva,

I'll be sending you invites from my 3 games (Joan, Ditto, & JLaRaeJ). Please accept all 3 invites. This makes my gifting so much more efficient!

Welcome to the Consortium!

Santa Joan

[Post New]by FuzzbrainDribble on Jul 15, 15 6:14 PM
Thanks Santa Joan ;-)

Got your requests and accepted - Thanks for helping me out!

shagwendy
Stingray
Stingray
4,926 Posts

[Post New]by shagwendy on Jul 16, 15 3:30 PM
Zephyr checking in. I've been in the land of spotty internet for a few weeks now, haven't even been able to check in to spin the wheel every day . But I have gotten enough cards to hatch my reindeer egg!!! I have the other eggs and wouldn't mind hatching some more if there's enough cards around yet, So keep them coming if possible .

JoanJ53
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
424 Posts

[Post New]by JoanJ53 on Jul 16, 15 4:15 PM
Wendy,

Just keep going until we let you know, "No More Cards."

So far our wonderful contributors have kept me in the game of giving. Many thanks go to them! I feel like I should open a Consortium Thanks Thread! It's more than past time to name the people who have contributed so much!

Have a great one! Joan

lprestie
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by lprestie on Jul 17, 15 8:02 AM
Hi All
Lucy here again, You have helped me so much and I truly appreciate all of you(too many to name). I was pm'd and reminded since I still need 124 Cards for the Santa Avatar, that I should hatch the penguin while collecting those cards. I was returning cards after the Little Bear was hatched, but a friend said don't, wait until Penguin is done. So if you kind, wonderful friends don't mind I would like to do that. Please let me know what you all think.
Katzx 2, if you need the Red card back you gifted this am, I will do that.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH
Lucy 461206
Craftylucy 476908
Thank you Pamkatz, that's what I'll do. So it's 10 red & 14 blue needed for the penguin.

Edited on 07/17/2015 at 1:40:09 PM PST

kmeyer
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by kmeyer on Jul 17, 15 8:09 AM
A new Snowman entered the world today THANKS to all the good Doctors and Nurses here at the Christmas Consortium Hospital. His first words? Why is it so hot?

I hear a rumbling in the Yeti egg. Could this lengendary creature really exist? Stay tuned . . .

Edited on 08/06/2015 at 11:41:02 AM PST

pamkatz
Clownfish
Clownfish
864 Posts

[Post New]by pamkatz on Jul 17, 15 9:12 AM
lprestie wrote:Hi All Lucy here again, You have helped me so much and I truly appreciate all of you(too many to name). I was pm'd and reminded since I still need 124 Cards for the Santa Avatar, that I should hatch the penguin while collecting those cards. I was returning cards after the Little Bear was hatched, but a friend said don't, wait until Penguin is done. So if you kind, wonderful friends don't mind I would like to do that. Please let me know what you all think. Katzx 2, if you need the Red card back you gifted this am, I will do that. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCHLucy 461206 Craftylucy 476908
Sweet, always hatch all the pets first.
Hatching xmas pets also count towards the twenty pet Achievement.
The Santa avatar is just playing hot potato with a card, and can be done at anytime. =v=

Lioula
Clownfish
Clownfish
686 Posts

[Post New]by Lioula on Jul 17, 15 9:21 AM
My dear friends in the Christmas Consortium I would like to inform you that only my Olympia account has some Xmas cards left .

That is why L*I*A / Lia007 / Phantom and Aglaia do not gift. They have not any left.

On the other hand these accounts have some spring items left.

Play safely

Lia

[Post New]by Black_Lily on Jul 17, 15 12:09 PM
Hi, Everyone!!

I'm just want to thank the Christmas Consortium for all your help because I've hatch the Reindeer and I'm so happy with this baby!!! He's such a cute and kind little one (already bring me 2 golden chest!). And is all thanks to my greats friends in the Consortium!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Go to: