Welcome to Sunken Secrets forum

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

Re:Welcome to Sunken Secrets forum

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Aug 2, 17 5:04 PM
Hi Everyone,

If there seem to be troubles with progressing in the game, I'd recommend taking a look at our Sunken Secrets Technical Help page. There are several troubleshooting articles about what to do when the game crashes, freezes, or won't open, and it's possible those steps will resolve this issue.

If those steps don't work, I'd recommend contacting our Sunken Secrets Support Team. They'll be the best equipped to provide more help. Please include your in-game ID with your inquiry.

Thanks for your patience, and please don't hesitate to PM me or another of the active Moderators if further questions or concerns arise. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by Vulcanlady7 on Aug 6, 17 12:36 AM
Hi there,
I have reached level 75 and have been so excited to finish building the palace. For some reason I can't decurse any more areas. Can you tell me how to fix this please ?

Thank you

[Post New]by MrMikester on Aug 6, 17 9:48 AM
Hello,
I haven't seen the weekend event this weekend. Anyone know why?

[Post New]by Roenafoxfire on Aug 6, 17 12:12 PM
I'm working on the second tower to the palace area. i got to the top, but it shows that i need 1 part (it requires 5 but says i have 4). i can't tell from the picture what it is and nothing in inventory looks like the 4 pieces that i already have. What is it and where do i get it?
It would help if the help question mark to the side actually said what the required object is instead of repeating the useless stuff
Thank you!

[Post New]by tbacon on Aug 6, 17 4:01 PM
I have 89 cursed amber in my inventory. Does anyone know how to remove or de-curse these? Thanks!

forest1502
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by forest1502 on Aug 6, 17 5:29 PM
tbacon, you need to go to the alchemist bench, the second page. You can decurse the amber there.

[Post New]by tbacon on Aug 6, 17 7:44 PM
Thank you Forest!!

Look!! Activity in "Coming Soon" Area

[Post New]by nuthatch555 on Aug 13, 17 11:23 PM
Just got to click a creature in "coming soon" area. Have to wait to see what will happen but appears to be foundation building for the last section of castle.

[Post New]by carlagean094 on Aug 21, 17 8:06 PM
Can't get royal seals to complete left wing. Tried alluring amber, but didn't work. I'm tired of glitches, lack of events, etc. I play this game to escape, not deal with even more frustration. I guess I will give up, been frustrated for three weeks, no more spending money on this game.

[Post New]by magicbeader on Aug 22, 17 6:30 AM
I did the update earlier this month and now it won't let me go to my "friend" because is wants another update that isn't there.

Also I've noticed that anything I plant or make is grabbing the quick button and costing me pearls. What's with that? Never had that problem before, maybe you need to leave a little more space between that icon and the thing we are trying to do.

Thanks Magicbeader

[Post New]by Dyanara on Aug 22, 17 6:41 AM
I am having problems with my pearls being grabbed too, despite being extra careful how I plant or put things into be done. I have now lost around 15 pearls due to this which is really frustrating. And I also now can't visit friends due to having to apply an update just like you magicbeader!

I hope they solve this issue quickly.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Aug 22, 17 11:00 AM
Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the forum! It sounds like players are reporting some issues here, and I just wanted to swim by real fast to see if I could clarify a few of those as well as provide how to receive additional assistance.

First, there appears to have been a small update released recently that was meant to move Ollie to a new location, so players wouldn't be blocked by him while rebuilding the island. This update required no installation, and there would not be an update showing in the Big Fish Games App (Game Manager).

When players receive a message asking them to update before they can visit a friend's island, this means that the islands do not share the same version of game. This could mean that your game hasn't been updated, but what this usually means is that the player's island that is being visited hasn't updated yet. As soon both players have the same version of game, they can visit each other's islands. What is recommended in this case is to wait for those particular players to take the time to receive this new small update, which should resolve this message.

carlagean094, I'm sorry to hear there's been trouble finding where to receive Royal Seals. You receive these by rebuilding certain portions of the castle, such as the Stargazer's Tower. Usually, the culprit behind a missing Royal Seal is a window that is near the water or slightly obscured by something else. It is recommended to check the castle area for places that need to be rebuilt to receive those seals.

If you are still unable to find that space or if players have other issues they'd like assistance with, I recommend contacting our Sunken Secrets Support Team with with your in-game ID and a description of what you are experiencing. If there seems to be something not available to upgrade or seals missing, please also include screenshots of your island's castle area showing this issue. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience. Don't hesitate to contact any of our active Moderators with further questions. We're all happy to help out.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by baconfami on Aug 26, 17 7:54 PM
How about Lemon merainge pie to use up some of the lemons

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Aug 29, 17 1:09 PM
Hello baconfami,

Thank you for the suggestion of what items could use lemons in Sunken Secrets. We're always looking for great ways to improve our games, and I'd be happy to pass along this suggestion to the right teams behind the game. If there are changes made to the game, a moderator will be certain to provide that as an announcement for all of our players to see.

Thank you for your time and for enjoying the game! I've made sure that suggestion and recommendation is provided to the teams who can make these sorts of decisions. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by gingerbiscuit on Sep 15, 17 8:11 AM
What do we do with the Elements that we have collected on dives? And when is the next part of the island being opened I have just finished the Palace. Thanks

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Sep 15, 17 5:43 PM
Hello gingerbiscuit,

This is a great question! I'm swimming by to provide some answers.

The different Elements that you collect during Deep Dives can be used to upgrade your Island's fountains. After collecting magic from a fountain, click upon it and press down upon the golden arrow to the left of the charging meter. A small menu will appear showing which Elements can be used to upgrade a fountain; the numbers below elements show how much of that Element you have versus how much is needed for the upgrade. Upgrading fountains will increase the amount of magic that can be collected from them.

I really hope this information is useful. Thanks for your patience, and please don't hesitate to PM me or another of the active Moderators if further questions or concerns arise. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by 123fipo123 on Sep 19, 17 2:52 PM
Hi all,
I generally like the action of this game, and didn't encounter the limit-problems a lot of you people mention as yet.
I wonder though, if the market traffic can't be changed, in that we can either have more friends, or, that there could be some kind of direct access to the goods we directly need. At the moment, every morning and evening I'm doing a round to the market-place and in some instances (e.g. pots of jam at my momentary level) I have to be kind of really lucky to find an item which I can't produce myself.
Couldn't there be the possibility to put in a search request for items needed. Globalize the d... market, at least in miniature!!! (Just as with buy and sell orders and options)
Bye

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Sep 20, 17 12:43 PM
Hello 123fipo123,

Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback about the game. I definitely understand how being able to search for specific items from a worldwide database of Market Places would be helpful. The Moderation Team isn't involved with making changes to the game, but we always want to advocate for our players, so I'll absolutely pass this message along to the appropriate teams.

Please don't hesitate to PM me or another active Moderators if any questions or concerns arise in the future. We're here and happy to help.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by Abbytazer on Oct 9, 17 8:11 AM
I'm On level 65 and can't do anything else hope the update will be soon getting bored waiting castles and all are done Please come up with something soon

[Post New]by amvanbuuren on Oct 10, 17 9:29 AM
I am at level 56 and have no tasks left. What do I need to do to get back on track? As in: accomplishing tasks to do ... Anneke

Go to: