Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sunken Secrets (PC) here.

[Post New]by clajad on Dec 15, 16 9:29 AM
hello
using W7 32bits
i am not able to go to the next market. the screen froze during the page of downloading "sunken secrets" and the bar stays empty. So i had to close the game by cliking the icon in task bar and close it manually to restart. not possible to try to buy from friends anymore. it is not frozing for all but 1 on 3 block my game.
Before the winter update eveything was OK.
please fix it quickly
difficult to play and enjoy like that.
thanks

[Post New]by leavemeal0ne on Dec 15, 16 9:31 AM
I downloaded the update this morning and played for a while - all ok apart from a weird issue with the market place. I then came out of the game and cannot now restart the game; the front splash page comes up and then just sits there at about 70% loaded. I have rebooted the machine a couple of times and it still hasn't fixed it. I am running W10

NANA5LOVE
Clownfish
Clownfish
529 Posts

[Post New]by NANA5LOVE on Dec 15, 16 10:58 AM
I'm on the PC and when I am in the market checking friend's baskets, after scrolling from one friend to the next, after the 3rd friend my game freezes when it is trying to open up the 3rd friend and I have to do ctrl-alt-del to get out and restart the game.
and since you haven't been able to fix my game to work right, I have to go to file explorer and then this pc, then program 36 then sunken secrets twice to be able to open the game SOOOOOOO this is really getting old and very slow.

lasanja
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by lasanja on Dec 15, 16 11:06 AM
Since the latest up date (Winter/Christmas update) moving through the game screen is slow and jerky. I uninstalled and reinstalled but that didn't fix the problem.

The underwater scene plays with no issues.

I play on PC, Win 10

[Post New]by IndigoSapphire on Dec 15, 16 11:41 AM
I am having the same loading issues as another player. After the update, the game will only load about 70% and then freezes. I thought it was just being slow so I left it on while I attended to other things around the house. That took about 15-20 minutes. I came back to the game and it was still at about 70%.

I've restarted the game several times, made sure everything on my pc is updated (it is), and even uninstalled and then reinstalled the game, but to no avail. It just won't load.

I'm running Windows 10.

[Post New]by candykisses2609 on Dec 15, 16 11:52 AM
since the last up date havent been able to play game load half way then nothing it was a great game ive unloaded game and reloaded but still does not work on windows10 pc

[Post New]by jaffa65 on Dec 15, 16 12:22 PM
Hi Guys,
Regarding the update for the 14/12/2016.
Freezing for some market places which I had no choice but to re start my Laptop Win 10 which gets frustrating to do this several times though out the game. The screen is a little jerky overall.
I would like to add...
I have re installed it 3 times ang it continues do repeat the same.

Merry Christmas to All,
Judy

SweetSayonara
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

[Post New]by SweetSayonara on Dec 15, 16 12:38 PM
Same issue here as everyone else, game was jerky, crashing and now loads to around 70% and then crashes.

Any fixes yet? I was really enjoying the event, that had renewed my waning interest in the game.

[Post New]by subgeniuschick on Dec 15, 16 2:21 PM
leavemeal0ne wrote:I downloaded the update this morning and played for a while - all ok apart from a weird issue with the market place. I then came out of the game and cannot now restart the game; the front splash page comes up and then just sits there at about 70% loaded. I have rebooted the machine a couple of times and it still hasn't fixed it. I am running W10

I am having the exact same problem!

Edited on 12/15/2016 at 2:21:56 PM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Dec 15, 16 2:39 PM
Hello Everybody,

Thank you for taking the time to report here what you are experiencing in Sunken Secrets after the update. We absolutely want our players to be able to enjoy the new event, and what I would like to ask is for players who are experiencing these issues after the update to write to our Support Team using the information below.

If you are a player who is experiencing the game freeze or crash after the update or the game isn't loading as expected, I would like to request that you contact our Technical Support Team HERE with your in-game ID and a Dr. Felix Report. With this information, we can investigate further and possibly provide some troubleshooting assistance if more investigation is not necessary.

For players that are unsure where to find their in-game ID, the following page can help with that:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Thank you all for your patience, and if there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by subgeniuschick on Dec 15, 16 3:12 PM
bfgIlinalta wrote:Hello Everybody,

Thank you for taking the time to report here what you are experiencing in Sunken Secrets after the update. We absolutely want our players to be able to enjoy the new event, and what I would like to ask is for players who are experiencing these issues after the update to write to our Support Team using the information below.

If you are a player who is experiencing the game freeze or crash after the update or the game isn't loading as expected, I would like to request that you contact our Technical Support Team <a href="https://bigfishgames.com/help?rn=ask">HERE</a> with your in-game ID and a <a href="https://bigfishgames.com/help/?rn=1688">Dr. Felix Report</a>. With this information, we can investigate further and possibly provide some troubleshooting assistance if more investigation is not necessary.

For players that are unsure where to find their in-game ID, the following page can help with that:

<a href="https://bigfishgames.com/help/?rn=2315">Finding Your In-Game ID</a>

Thank you all for your patience, and if there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/672145.page">active Moderators</a>. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

I did that yesterday :-( Nothing.

Rosis123
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by Rosis123 on Dec 15, 16 3:24 PM
Sie haben denn neu Update für das Spiel frei gegeben, leider
er funkcioniert es nicht richtig, ich kann nicht alle Besucher
besuchen, das Spiel ist gleich blokiert so das ich ihm neu
starten muss, können Sie es das beheben,

M.f.G.

Übersetzung ist leider mit Google.

They have released new update for the game, unfortunately
It does not work properly, I can not all visitors
Visit, the game is just blokiert so I am new to him
, You can fix it,

M.f.G.

Translation is unfortunately with Google.

dcsouth
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by dcsouth on Dec 15, 16 4:07 PM
Playing on PC Windows 10. Received latest update featuring a weekend challenge (snowflakes and presents). Started playing and noticed that my market was completely empty. No spaces to sell items. Restarted my computer and then opened the game. Game load froze on "fetching". Closed the game and received fatal error. Tried again with the same result. I'm losing time to complete the weekend challenge!! :-(

btw, I posted this same message on "Mobile" by mistake....sorry

[Post New]by AmberToo on Dec 15, 16 5:36 PM
Game freezes when connecting to a friend since the newest update 1.8.2.

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Dec 15, 16 6:34 PM
Windows 8.1 Stuck on the fetch at about 70%.

Dr Felix filed.

mdpetdoc
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,489 Posts

[Post New]by mdpetdoc on Dec 15, 16 6:36 PM
bfgIlinalta wrote:Hello Everybody,

If you are a player who is experiencing the game freeze or crash after the update or the game isn't loading as expected, I would like to request that you contact our Technical Support Team <a href="https://bigfishgames.com/help?rn=ask">HERE</a> with your in-game ID and a <a href="https://bigfishgames.com/help/?rn=1688">Dr. Felix Report</a>. With this information, we can investigate further and possibly provide some troubleshooting assistance if more investigation is not necessary.

<a href="https://bigfishgames.com/help/?rn=2315">Finding Your In-Game ID</a>

Thank you all for your patience, and if there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/672145.page">active Moderators</a>. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

If your game won't load, how do you find the game ID?

Rosis123
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by Rosis123 on Dec 15, 16 10:25 PM
Eins verstehe ich nicht, warum geben Sie die Update frei wenn es nicht
wie gewohnt funktioniert, meine Meinung ist das Sie das Spiel richtig durch checken
und erst wenn er in Ordnung ist dann die Update aktivieren.
Es ist ärgerlich jedes mal wenn ich (die andere Spieler auch) nicht auf meine
Besucher Freunde zu greifen kann und der Spiel wird blockiert, so das ich zum
xten mal neu starten mus.

Ich hoffe das der Problem nicht länger dauern wird.

M.f.G

One thing I do not understand why give the update free if it does not
As usual, my opinion is that you can check the game right through
And only if it is in order then the update activate.
It's annoying every time I (the other player) is not on mine
Visitors can grab friends and the game is blocked so I go to the
Xten times restart mus.

I hope the problem will not take longer.

M.f.G

[Post New]by goldfish09 on Dec 16, 16 2:24 AM
I agree with our german friend here.

All the other games is working as normal but not this one after the upgrading. Slow motion, frozen game and a lot of other bugs that have been mentioned in this technical forum.

I suppose it's a lot of people who also has used a lot of money on this game.

Please do something about it, it can not be that all of us have to re-install again and again both game and Flash Player and all sorts that you have mentioned.

It's simply too many users with the same problems.

[Post New]by leavemeal0ne on Dec 16, 16 2:28 AM
I have tried reinstalling but still no joy. The game will not load on my W10 laptop; the laptop is fully updated with windows patches. Such a shame as I like this game but unless an emergency patch is released then it looks like I won't be playing it anymore

Rosis123
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by Rosis123 on Dec 16, 16 5:03 AM
Ich kann keinen anderen Benutzer Hilfe leisten weill dann
muss ich wieder neu starten und das nerwt, ich habe nicht
wenig Geld ausgegeben für denn Spiel, ich hoffe Sie - Programierer
hören unsere Probleme,

M.f.G.

I can not help anybody else
I have to reboot again and the nerwt, I have not
Little money spent for game, I hope you - programmers
Hear our problems,

M.f.G.

Edited on 12/16/2016 at 9:31:47 AM PST