Stuck!

[Post New]by ladyfr on May 28, 09 6:13 AM
I'm stuck in the Fisherman's hut...The fireplace still has ice around it and no fire but when I use the matches on the fireplace, nothing happens. The tag says the fireplace is burning but it isn't. The hammer does nothing anywhere and there is no way out of the room. Help!

Celeryhart
Herring
Herring
346 Posts

Re:Stuck!

[Post New]by Celeryhart on May 28, 09 7:03 AM
I hate to ask the obvious question.. but did you put the logs in the fireplace..?
There is a way out of the room... thru the door... ( I"m not being sarcastic...LOL ) and you will need the hammer later to build the stairs..

I"m playing this now too... it is a good game... !!! Hope this helped.. !

[Post New]by janevs on May 28, 09 3:16 PM
Celeryhart wrote:I hate to ask the obvious question.. but did you put the logs in the fireplace..?
There is a way out of the room... thru the door... ( I"m not being sarcastic...LOL ) and you will need the hammer later to build the stairs..

I"m playing this now too... it is a good game... !!! Hope this helped.. !

[Post New]by janevs on May 28, 09 3:18 PM
Your stuck, I'm still on the sea coast, I can't find the last ladder rung, or anything to break down the door!!!!!

[Post New]by ladyfr on May 28, 09 4:43 PM
I guess this is how I reply to replies I got - can't seem to find another way - so, here goes. I did put the wood in the fireplace and I still have the hammer. The door is closed and nothing happens when I click on it and I've clicked every inch! The fireplace is still blowing the cold snowy air and the wood is in there. Every 30 seconds or so, a bright halo kind of thing appears around the edge of the fireplace and I've tried to use the matches then and I either get "You're doing something wrong" or "Try something else here." I have scoured the room with the cursor to see if there is anything to do or get but nothing happens except at the fireplace when I get the gears. I've tried hitting the matchbox with the hammer, I've tried picking up just the match out of the box, and I've tried every inch of the rocking chair thinking we were going to burn that.

As far as the ladder rung - I don't know which ones you've found but the last one I found was on the right side of the screen in the shadows of the house - I almost missed it. I'm trying to remember where i found them - I found one in the tree, a few in the yard but can't remember the rest...

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on May 29, 09 6:30 PM
Hiya Ladyfir! Welcome to the forums!

Have you already combined the six items need to gain access to the fireplace?

[Post New]by complay on Jun 1, 09 6:06 PM
Hi
I too am stuck and yes I have put the 6 things for the fireplace together. The only thing I can do is point to the rocking chair and putthe mtches on the fire but that does no good

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jun 1, 09 8:00 PM
Look above the fireplace- the flue needs cleaning.

Go to: