nflynn
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Clocks Puzzle??

[Post New]by nflynn on May 28, 09 8:03 AM
I feel dumb but I can't figure out the clock puzzle in the last canvas?? I have been moving the hands on the New York/London clocks trying to figure out the different city's times. Help please!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Clocks Puzzle??

[Post New]by prpldva on May 28, 09 8:19 AM
Hi Nflynn! Welcome to the forums!

Set the right clock to midnight, and a compartment will open on the middle clock.

Take the paper and set the middle clock to 11:00.

Set the left clock to 6:00, and the center clock will open to reveal a purple gemstone.

I hope this helps!

If you need additional help, please check out the walkthrough here:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/treasure-seekers-the-enchanted-canvases-walkthrough/#4

PrplDva

Hometownk
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by Hometownk on May 28, 09 1:52 PM
You say you are in the last canvass. How many are there? I like the game but would like to know if I feel it worth while buying.

Edited on 05/28/2009 at 1:52:40 PM PST

[Post New]by cat_lady_18 on May 31, 09 1:32 AM
Just wanted to say thanks to prpldva for the help with the clock puzzle. Now I'm stuck on the shining marbles, any suggestions I would appreciate. In the meantime I'll keep working. Thanks cat_lady_18
I got the first shining marble puzzle, maybe I can get the next. Thanks all you fishies out there. you guys are always a lot of help.

Edited on 05/31/2009 at 1:41:50 AM PST

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on May 31, 09 5:06 AM
You're very welcome, cat_lady 18!

The solutions for the marble puzzles are in the walkthrough here:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/treasure-seekers-the-enchanted-canvases-walkthrough/#4

I hope this helps!

PrplDva

cfddutchie
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by cfddutchie on Jun 8, 09 7:57 PM
Thank you Thank You Prpldva for the hint on the clocks. I was doing pretty good without any help until now. This one stumped me.
Thanks again.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jun 9, 09 7:07 AM
cfddutchie wrote:Thank you Thank You Prpldva for the hint on the clocks. I was doing pretty good without any help until now. This one stumped me.
Thanks again.

You're very welcome! Glad I could help!

Go to: