[Post New]by otineke on Feb 12, 15 5:20 AM
i always run out of time when dismantle the dam

otineke
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

Re:level 29 help

[Post New]by otineke on Feb 12, 15 6:59 AM
I did it, only one star but at least i can go further, stuck on level 31 now, but will find that out somehow

MammawJo
Minnow
Minnow
206 Posts

[Post New]by MammawJo on Feb 15, 15 10:30 PM
Where is Sipason? How are we suppose to get through this game while he/she is off to college? And what the blank-ety, blank, blank are the devs thinking these days with games so gosh durn hard that even the expert TM fishies are pulling their hair out?
Can anyone out there lend a hand with this level? Thanks in advance.

KittyQueen
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by KittyQueen on Feb 27, 15 4:59 AM
Has anyone been able to complete this level with 3 stars? If so, any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

[Post New]by tygirina on Mar 8, 15 6:41 PM
Hi! I finaly got 3 stars at this level. It took me a while... The point is to gather food and water as soon as you can. Wood is enough this level, so dont loose time on gathering it .
I upgraded to 2 workers and cleared to the food stump (right) and to the water stump (left) simultanious, then made my way up and to the water stump at the right. Then i gathered resources and build the tent (when i had enough resources). When bonus +1 was available and used it on some food and water. Used only production x2 from now on. I build and upgraded the farm as soon as i could then i made my way to the food pond and gathered all the food. Meanwhile i gathered water to upgrade the farm again. I had 37 food when i send a worker to the dig and the same worker repaired it all the 3 times. (This way you save the time spent on the roads )
The star was blinking when i finished.
Hope this will help you! Please excuse my english
P.S. : iI got the 3 stars on normal mode, not profesional

Go to: