Walkthrough Levels 25,26 & 27

[Post New]by draytongirl on Feb 12, 15 6:34 AM
Level 25
Clear your way to the Bakery and repair it then clear your way to the Sawmill and repair it, clear Road to Quarry and repair it, during this journey bring both Bakery and Sawmill up to \level 2 and get another Musketeer. Make your way to the Iron Mine and repair it, clear the way to the Buddha at the top. You probably don’t have enough to give him so concentrate on clearing the way to the bottom Buddha and bringing the Quarry up to \level 2. Keep collecting until you have enough to pay the Top Buddha cross to the other side and clear the way to the Indian, you have to pay him three times and he will put a Necklace in the Inventory, clear the other little road and pick up the Sandals these will also go in the Inventory. Go to the bottom Buddha and pay him to Exit the Level. Open your Inventory and find both items the Necklace is already on his neck but you have to put the sandals on.

Level 26
Clear your way to the Bakery and Repair it, Clear your way to the Sawmill and Repair it, Upgrade Bakery. Get another Musketeer Upgrade the Sawmill to Level 2. Clear the way to the Iron Mine and Repair it, clear the remaining resources and Upgrade the Iron Mine,you cannot go over the trap until you have a Craftman and enough resources, so go to the Craftmans House and repair it. When you have the required resources go over the trap, Repair the Goldmine then go to the Deck and mend it. In the Inventory make a boat, cross over the river and repair the Sign Post to exit. A Mini game follows.

Level 27
Clear the way to the Bakery and repair it, Clear your way to the Sawmill and repair it, Clear your way to the Quarry and repair it, Clear the way to the Trader. As soon as you can get another Musketeer and upgrade the Bakery, Quarry and Sawmill. You also need the Bakery to Level 3.Clear the way to the Treasury and Repair it, Clear the way to the Warehouse and repair it. You have 3 houses each one needs 2 chairs, Go into the Inventory and make the 6 chairs and then go to each house and repair them. The gold soon starts appearing, when you have enough pay the Trader and exit the level.

Go to: