itsgrandma
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

I've got stuck!

[Post New]by itsgrandma on Aug 5, 08 2:19 PM
After playing the demo of Married in Manhattan I decided to buy it - and am enjoying it very much. Trouble is - I've got stuck and wonder whether anyone can help me. Sorry, can't say what level I'm on - although I know I'm a long way through the game having just done the last 'present' mini game. I'm in the bathroom, where a bottle of nail varnish has been spilt on the floor and you have to clear it up. I've opened the bathroom cabinet and found a bottle of nail varnish remover in there. I'm guessing I have to 'pick that up' (which puts it in the list on the left hand side) and then use it on the nail varnish spilt on the floor. Trouble is, I don't seem to be able to take it out of the cabinet. I think I've done everything else in this scene but obviously cannot proceed until I clean up the nail varnish.

Any suggestions (please)

kassy481
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

Re:I've got stuck!

[Post New]by kassy481 on Aug 5, 08 2:51 PM
You need to find the cotton ball ( sorry can't rember where it is...near the bathtub I think) and then use the cotton ball on the nail polish remover. You will then have a soaked cotton ball & use it on the spill.
Happy gaming

[Post New]by magstimewaste on Aug 5, 08 3:08 PM
Clue: You have to keep collecting the cotton balls. It was a bit tricky.

itsgrandma
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by itsgrandma on Aug 5, 08 3:52 PM
Thank you to the two people who have written and told me about the cotton ball. Silly me! Didn't spot that. I'll try it tomorrow . Thanks again.

bfgAegean
Catfish
Catfish
1,568 Posts

[Post New]by bfgAegean on Aug 6, 08 10:45 AM
Hello itsgrandma, and welcome to the forums! Here is the breakdown for the puzzle you're on, hopefully it'll help you.

1. Take the cotton ball and the crowbar
2. Use the crowbar on the loose tile below the sink, and take the bobby pin
3. Use the bobby pion on the cabinet, then dip the cotton ball in the nail polish remover
4. Use the cotton ball on the nail polish spill, and then throw away the dirty cotton ball in the trash to receive the list

Good luck!

Happy gaming!

12george
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by 12george on Jul 23, 10 6:59 PM
I am stuck at emily's desk and can't read the code for the phone to make the fax work....Help please...

Go to: