muttmom
Clownfish
Clownfish
534 Posts

The Cat (Pet)

[Post New]by muttmom on Feb 12, 15 12:17 PM
If I buy the cat in level 46 does it do anything for me? Upgrade? I don't like cats and don't want to buy it if it won't benefit me in the game.

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

Re:The Cat (Pet)

[Post New]by wulfruna on Feb 12, 15 1:52 PM
It is not absolutely essential to own the cat, but it definitely helps your progress, especially for fulfilling the quest to find paintings.

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Feb 12, 15 3:49 PM
I find the cat recharges the hint quicker than the dogs.

[Post New]by ShirlthePearl1 on Feb 12, 15 6:10 PM
During the Stolen Painting Quests, it was required to buy the cat and the Egyptian Necklace. Are you at that part of the game? During this quest, that cat caused the paintings to drop faster. Yet there are two side of this, some don't believed getting the cat any sooner helped them at all. I for one was able to get the quest done a lot quicker.

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Feb 12, 15 6:21 PM
ShirlthePearl1 wrote:During the Stolen Painting Quests, it was required to buy the cat and the Egyptian Necklace. Are you at that part of the game? During this quest, that cat caused the paintings to drop faster. Yet there are two side of this, some don't believed getting the cat any sooner helped them at all. I for one was able to get the quest done a lot quicker.

I think you are right. I specifically remember that BZ posted that having the cat DOES help the items drop faster.

I would buy it. Especially now with Valentines Day event going on.

Go to: