[Post New]by walleyqueen on Feb 12, 15 2:13 PM
what does a warehouse do?

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

Re:warehouse?

[Post New]by burf90 on Feb 12, 15 9:30 PM
Warehouse or market place? If you mean warehouse, then I'm sorry, but I've played through level 32 so far and haven't encountered one yet.

If you mean market place, it basically a store or trading post. Once you build it, you don't have to put any more resources into it, though. When it's progress bar is full it randomly drops all sorts of supplies: food, gold, wood, iron or stone. You never know what you're going to get.

marebito
Minnow
Minnow
283 Posts

[Post New]by marebito on Feb 13, 15 11:35 AM
I'm not sure, but are you talking about the damaged warehouse on L27? It was damaged by bandits, so your party agrees to repair it. It's sort of like the old villa in level... 9? that you repaired when learning woodcraft and serves no practical in game function.

(I was like burf90 in not knowing what you meant by the question since I didn't remember the damaged warehouse until playing that level last night. Yay for replaying on single-click mode. ^^ )

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Feb 13, 15 4:12 PM
Ohhh, that warehouse... Actually, I still don't remember it! And I just played that level recently. LOL Anyway, thanks for the clarification, Marebito

Go to: