smallfuzzy
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Help with 3.9

[Post New]by smallfuzzy on Feb 12, 15 10:01 PM
ARGH! I just cant get it in time on the expert level. Anyone have any tips? So far I can get it about 30 - 45 seconds after the timer goes ding. Thanks everyone!

Re:Help with 3.9

[Post New]by riceredbrown on Feb 17, 15 8:34 PM
Here's what I did, pretty much in order:
Upgraded the workshop all the way, cleared to the center sapling, then to the obelisk, (build the obelisk), upgraded the home once, then built the lair and started mining gold while clearing first to the other workshop, then to the pointer. I cut every single tree, and only used the more resources bonus, and tried to have someone mining constantly. Barely beat the developers time in expert by 4 points.

JB4510
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by JB4510 on Mar 10, 15 7:18 AM
riceredbrown wrote:Here's what I did, pretty much in order:
Upgraded the workshop all the way, cleared to the center sapling, then to the obelisk, (build the obelisk), upgraded the home once, then built the lair and started mining gold while clearing first to the other workshop, then to the pointer. I cut every single tree, and only used the more resources bonus, and tried to have someone mining constantly. Barely beat the developers time in expert by 4 points.

Whoo Hoo! Beat it by six points! Thank you very much!

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 10, 15 7:37 AM
Hi everyone,

I saw this in the pond and see that there is some trouble with 3.9 before the timer goes off. I definitely know how frustrating this can be.

It sounds like riceredbrown was able to give some fantastic pointers. Thanks riceredbrown! It is very much appreciated.

Happy gaming everyone!

bfgBellerophon

Go to: