nanastell
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

problem with teleporter Help

[Post New]by nanastell on May 28, 09 4:18 PM
I need help, been working on setting the stones in the teleporter i've set the blood stone. I wrote down the color order for the others i've even gone to walkthrough to see where the others should be placed.That didn't help. Between last night and today i've spent hours i'm ready to have the telporter take me away(lol) if some one out there can tell how to get it to work. Thanks

ComputerCharm
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
17,537 Posts

Re:problem with teleporter Help

[Post New]by ComputerCharm on May 28, 09 4:26 PM
Welcome to the pond nanastell. If you have 4 rock with stripes on them you need to put them on the teleporter in a certain order and i sdid a hit or miss on it so didn't write orderof them down. Hope this helps

Good Luck

Charm

rusty006
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by rusty006 on May 28, 09 4:27 PM
yuo have to get rid of the fire to place the last stone

nanastell
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by nanastell on May 28, 09 10:55 PM
Thank you for helping a jellyfish that is just learning to swim. I have the rocks with the colored stripe on them. I have tried putting them in the way the walkthrough shows you it just won't work. I feel I should dump the game and kiss my 6.99 goodbye. I'm going to try a little while longer and see what happens. I don't see any other posts from other fishies in the pond about the stones and the teleporter.

nanastell
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by nanastell on May 29, 09 12:20 AM
Yipee I finally got it. Thanks for all the help. I'm doing fin flips. lol

[Post New]by bluebonnetsue on May 29, 09 6:42 PM
How do you get the teleporter? I have placed the stones I have been stuck for all day and night. I am about to give up. HELP

amc2
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by amc2 on May 30, 09 1:11 AM
hi, i have put out the fires at the teleporter and dont know what to do next. pls help. been at this for ages

[Post New]by maja22col on Jul 27, 14 6:25 AM
I have placed the gems and the stones on the teleporter in the suggested order - red, green, blue, and yellow. But then it says "The magic portal has not been created yet". So what must I do now? The stones all disappeared from my inventory after the yellow one went in. I've been trying for just on 3 weeks now - and can't get the portal t open. I also have no puzzle mentioned in the walkthrough. I'm about ready to scrap this game.

Go to: