Escape From Paradise 2

[Post New]by kitty242 on May 28, 09 6:17 PM
Does it ever coming a Escape From Paradise 2 ? Would be fun too see.
if anyone knows,plz give me link.

Re:Escape From Paradise 2

[Post New]by BerryFluffy on Jun 10, 09 9:19 AM
same here, i want t to know too xD, i really like this game but it's kinda limited.. once it's finished there's nothing to do... id love to see more things like... maybe a free mode, accessable only after you finish the game, the free mode will be like starting from the begining except all skills, minigames and buildings are unlocked from the very beginning.... I'd like to see options like pausing the cast aways while we play the mini games... i'd like to build different kinds of buildings... like maybe a treehouse?...

perhaps other then hunger/thirst/social/sleep.. there's also a 'fun' where to keep that up you get the castaway to play with crabs at the beach, swim, climb a rock, or even build/play on a rope course? ...

or perhaps to be horrid, the castaways have needs for using the restroom? and perhaps like escape from paradise 1 you proabbly need to drag them to the restrooms cause they may not automatically use one lol

Renee02
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,068 Posts

[Post New]by Renee02 on Jun 10, 09 9:35 AM

Mudrock's Massive Merrymakers
posted in Chit-Chat Corner on Jun 8, 09 10:52 AM
Hope the weekend went well for all of you fishies! Make sure to lather your fins up with sunblock, as I don't want to see any fried fish in the pond!

First, I'm sure you noticed our Escape From Paradise sale. For only 99 cents, you can get caught up just in time for our realease of Escape from Paradise 2: A Kingdom's Quest. This game is perfect for you if you're a fan of Virtual Villagers or My Tribe.

this was posted on monday by mudrock in his picks for the week. So Escape from paradise 2 should be coming soon.

[Post New]by BerryFluffy on Jun 10, 09 8:26 PM
ahh so they were fishing for buyers for version two...

I'm taking the bait and waiting to be reeled in xD

Edited on 06/10/2009 at 8:26:57 PM PST

[Post New]by kitty242 on Jun 12, 09 3:28 PM
BerryFluffy wrote:same here, i want t to know too xD, i really like this game but it's kinda limited.. once it's finished there's nothing to do... id love to see more things like... maybe a free mode, accessable only after you finish the game, the free mode will be like starting from the begining except all skills, minigames and buildings are unlocked from the very beginning.... I'd like to see options like pausing the cast aways while we play the mini games... i'd like to build different kinds of buildings... like maybe a treehouse?...

perhaps other then hunger/thirst/social/sleep.. there's also a 'fun' where to keep that up you get the castaway to play with crabs at the beach, swim, climb a rock, or even build/play on a rope course? ...

or perhaps to be horrid, the castaways have needs for using the restroom? and perhaps like escape from paradise 1 you proabbly need to drag them to the restrooms cause they may not automatically use one lol

I so totally agree with you,but here`s the thing I found it.
Escape From Paradise 2: A Kingdom's Quest

jackidance
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

[Post New]by jackidance on Jun 14, 09 5:46 PM
It's here folks & fishies
FINALLY

HAVE FUN!!!!

[Post New]by karomercier on Jul 24, 09 9:29 PM
Hi,

I can't found the 10th coin in Escape from paradise 2. Can you help me? I think screenshots about all coin is the better help for me.

Desesperated,

Karom

[Post New]by rhydypolan on Aug 21, 09 4:29 PM
i need help im playing esape from paradise 2 but the game is so slow any ideas would be grateful to speed it up a bit

Go to: