Level 34 - Untimed version

[Post New]by didget01 on May 28, 09 7:34 PM
I was wondering if anyone else was having trouble with level 34 - untimed. The game never stops, customers continue to keep coming in. How do you get this level to end?

I'm wondering if maybe something happened and I need to reinstall the game.

Thanks for any help you can give me on this!

Re:Level 34 - Untimed version

[Post New]by mischief349 on May 28, 09 8:20 PM
i just had the same thing happen - it seems to just kep going and going.....

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on May 28, 09 9:31 PM
YES- thanks for posting.

I did have this problem of unlimited customers coming in on this level and mentioned it to another poster.

I was going to try it agiin today but honestly it was too hard to face LOL

This is a bug then - I played for 40 minutes and then exited as more customers kept coming in - and I noted it was level 34.

[Post New]by funeebonz on May 29, 09 3:24 AM
Having the same problem myself. cant advance past this point. so i created another player and went to timed- non- table got to level 12 and found another bug . no more customers and store is closed but it wont finish level she just stands there .Let it sit for 15 minutes and it wont advance either ?so i restarted level 2 more times and same thing. Starting to get frustrated and this game is cute but cant even finish .

[Post New]by didget01 on May 29, 09 8:04 AM
Thanks for all the replies. At least I know it's not just me having problems now.

Since I can't get past level 34-untimed, I started the timed version and I got stuck again. After level 23, the shop is closed and she just stands there. I can't get past this point either.

Fransje66
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,217 Posts

[Post New]by Fransje66 on May 29, 09 12:54 PM
Got to level 25 - smae problrm as you have, Didget.
Git an Expert on that level - all customers left and she stays there all money is collected too.
l can make more sandwiches and move around, but shop's closed.

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on May 29, 09 5:18 PM
Well I have sent a message to tech support about the Level 34 problem.

Was enjoyng this game so much.

Since the other mode also having a problem I guess will have to wait and see if the developer makes a new build to fix this.

[Post New]by didget01 on May 29, 09 7:53 PM
Thanks Govegril! If level 34 gets fixed then at least we can still get through the untimed version. Hopefully they can fix all the bugs so we can play both versions!

Anelyda
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Anelyda on May 29, 09 10:24 PM
I'm having almost the same problems with my game but there are differences.
I didn't get stuck on 34 in timed mode. I do have the problem in which the store closes but the level doesn't end. It happens randomly, on any level, in both timed and untimed modes. I've had to restart levels up to 3 (maybe 4) times to be able to finish. It's driving me crazy in the higher levels of timed mode, especially when I hit expert and the character just stands there.
I came here to see if someone knew of a work-around for this. I'm glad to see it's been reported.
This is especially frustrating because we just had the problems with Ice Cream Craze Tycoon. I was playing it a LOT up until it quit working. By the time I got the fix, I wasn't as interested in playing it. I hope that doesn't happen with this game, too.

[Post New]by lyricluv2000 on May 30, 09 3:38 PM
I have had enough of "bug" fish games I have been a member almost three years and to half way live up t its promises of a new game everyday, they are putting out b.s. for games. Way too many of the hidden object games that seem to be the same. I myself prefer the time management games but there release is far a few between full of BUGS!!, I tried to play Farmer Jane it shuts down my computer. And now this game. They need to get it together!!!!!!

[Post New]by ziggystar12 on May 30, 09 8:04 PM
This is a pretty obscure problem. What happens when you quit and play again btw? Can you just never beat level 34 even if you try again?

I hear a fix will be made by early next week but extra information is always a good thing.

Gamer_Geek
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Gamer_Geek on May 31, 09 4:16 AM
Even if you exit all the way out of the game manager and restart the game, level 34 still glitches.

I have also had it happen where I was actually able to "complete" level 34 and 35, but when I exited the game and restarted later, I was back to level 34.

JOON111
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by JOON111 on May 31, 09 11:08 AM
Wow, glad I found this, thought it was just me, lol. Paranoia'll get ya.
I'm contacting customer service, maybe if we all do they'll do something, or at least we can get a refund if it can't be fixed or some dumb s***.
Joon

Kacey5
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

[Post New]by Kacey5 on May 31, 09 11:24 AM
I have also run into problems of level 34 never ending. It happened on level 25 but when I quit and restarted I was able to pass that level. Another time I ran into the issue of all the customers were served but the character just stood there and the level didn't end. All these issues seemed to occur when playing the untimed version. Never had a similar "bug" when playing the timed one. Should we all report this to customer service or do you think all these posts to this thread will be enough?

[Post New]by ziggystar12 on May 31, 09 11:53 AM
They are working on fixing it as we speek, even over the weekend. Big Fish never sleeps!

[Post New]by Lindalee622 on May 31, 09 3:11 PM
I too was wondering if the endless game in level 34 was just me! Glad to see its not. Hope they get it fixed soon. Love the time management games the most.

March_Hare
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by March_Hare on Jun 2, 09 8:24 AM
I just ran into this problem too, today, on both Tables and no-Tables modes. Love the game otherwise

[Post New]by kellbie on Jun 8, 09 4:24 PM
my game on level 34 i get expert score goes to start menu on big fish i have used this sight for 4 years now i e mailed them and i want another creadit (game)! or i will cancel club and i agree with the other gamer to many hidden objet games i loved this one until i got to 34! web sight is distribtion@bigfishgames.com text them more the better thanks if you know anything let us know !

Edited on 06/08/2009 at 4:26:34 PM PST

buvez_rose
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by buvez_rose on Jun 23, 09 6:05 PM
in the same boat...STILL no fix or patch?? what's UP!?

[Post New]by katiam on Jul 22, 09 5:14 PM
WTF? 2/3 thru this game and level 34 is stuck permantly. I have written 4 times but still no reply! I want to finish this game! Is there any tricks or tips to go through this level? I played for 45 minutes and customers still coming in. Are they ever going to fix?

Go to: