Glitch in Maps!! I cannot click the button anymore!!

[Post New]by venetians on Feb 13, 15 8:57 AM
Hello!

I am annoyed that I cannot open the Maps button anymore! There is some glitch going on, but it won't allow me to click that button no matter how many times I install and uninstall. I am at level 30 and i do not want to start over, PLEASE HELP!!!

Re:Glitch in Maps!! I cannot click the button anymore!!

[Post New]by ellen057 on Feb 13, 15 12:21 PM
I have not had this problem myself, but read about it in one of the threads. One suggestion was to go into collections, choose an item and then when it takes you to either buy with crystals or find in HOS, click on HOS and this takes you to the map.
You may need to through the items in collection to find the particular map you want.
Hope this helps.
Have patience, the developers are aware of the problem and it should be fixed in the next update.
Ellen

[Post New]by tatianakupry on Feb 13, 15 4:08 PM
I followed the suggestion to go to the CASTLE and click on DECOR and click out then the MAP button will open. This only has to be done when you first open the game. Hope this helps-- they should fix this with the new update/

GD90
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by GD90 on Feb 14, 15 9:14 AM
tatianakupry wrote:I followed the suggestion to go to the CASTLE and click on DECOR and click out then the MAP button will open. This only has to be done when you first open the game. Hope this helps-- they should fix this with the new update/

It works.
Thank you!!!

Go to: