tdf3k
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

Penny Arcade

[Post New]by tdf3k on Feb 13, 15 10:58 AM
One of my quests to get 2 plane parts is directing me to the Penny arcade. I've gone in there and played the one that requires 100 coins & the one that cost 1 gold bar. Can some body please tell me how to get those plane parts?

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

Re:Penny Arcade

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Feb 13, 15 11:03 AM
You get them from matching 3 of a kind on the gold and star machines.

tdf3k
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by tdf3k on Feb 13, 15 11:31 AM
Thank you for your reply. I guess I have to spend a lot of money and lose a lot of gold.

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Feb 13, 15 11:55 AM
Not the coin machine.. the star and gold machine.. but, you'll also win some gold and stars plus food, collectibles, etc.. gotta look at the positive too!

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Feb 13, 15 9:49 PM
I DID GET THE LEN FROM THE COIN MACHINE.

petnut55
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by petnut55 on Feb 13, 15 10:11 PM
Can you get both from the bar machine? I don't have any stars.....

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

[Post New]by wulfruna on Feb 14, 15 3:20 AM
charlieisr wrote:I DID GET THE LEN FROM THE COIN MACHINE.

ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THAT? NO-ONE ELSE HAS DONE SO, I THINK AND THE DEVELOPERS SAY THAT THE PIECES ARE ONLY IN THE GOLD AND STAR MACHINES.

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

[Post New]by wulfruna on Feb 14, 15 3:24 AM
petnut55 wrote:Can you get both from the bar machine? I don't have any stars.....

Are you sure you do not have any stars? You should be getting them every day from the Daily Bonus and also if you do the Daily Quest. You also get them from trading in your Crest collections - so if you need stars go and replay the games for the parts for those. Although the star does not flash up on the screen after you put the pieces together, it is credited into your resources (go there to check out how many you have)

Go to: