Does anyone know how long it takes for newer Nancy Drew games to come to BFG?

[Post New]by AndreasArcade on Feb 13, 15 12:08 PM
I have been playing all of the ND games in order of release through Big Fish and am having a lot of fun.

The Silent Spy seems to be the last of the ND series available for purchase through BFG. Does anyone know how long it generally takes for the next game in the series to come to this site?

I really want to play Nancy Drew:The Shattered Medallion & Nancy Drew: Labyrinth of Lies but they are so expensive if you download them through the developer's site. I like Big Fish because they have a lot of great sales which makes my ND game addiction a little more affordable haha! Does anyone have any thoughts on when the newer games will come to BFG?

Thanks!!

Re:Does anyone know how long it takes for newer Nancy Drew games to come to BFG?

[Post New]by laur1234 on Feb 16, 15 7:59 PM
I am wondering the same thing. I assume that it takes one year, since that is how long it took until Silent Spy came out.

Re:Does anyone know how long it takes for newer Nancy Drew games to come to BFG?

[Post New]by AndreasArcade on Feb 20, 15 7:35 PM
Ah wow a year that's a while! Thanks for sharing that info with me I guess I will have to find some other games to entertain me in the mean time!

kitaboy
Minnow
Minnow
216 Posts

[Post New]by kitaboy on Feb 21, 15 5:13 PM
This game is very irritating and I wish I had not purchased it. I did not know where to go! Will never buy a Nancy Drew game again.

Go to: