Walkthrough Level 33 & 34

[Post New]by draytongirl on Feb 13, 15 12:27 PM
Level 33
Head for the Bakery and repair it, repair the Goldmine and repair the Quarry. When you have enough resources Get another Musketeer then a.s.a.p.upgrade the Bakery to Level 2. Take the road to The Iron Mine and repair it. Take the road to the Sawmill and repair it. All the resource sites need to be ungraded when you can, the Bakery has to end up at Level 4. Start clearing the road Bottom Left. Repair the Craftman’s House then take the road Top Left and clear it. When you have enough resources click on both the Catapault to destroy both Towers. Remove the Barrier and get the Jacket from just outside the Gatehouse. Exit the Level.

Level 34
Clear the road to the Bakery and repair it, clear the road to the Sawmill and repair it, Upgrade both a.s.a.p. Repair the road to the Iron Mine and repair the road to the Quarry. Repair both as soon as you have enough resources. Clear the road to the Trader and buy some Gold. You need this to Upgrade the Iron Mine and the Quarry. You have to get the Iron Mine up to Level 3. Clear the road to the men fighting Aramis and pay them off in Gold. Clear the remaining road and Exit the level. You got a Bracelet for saving Aramis it’s in the Inventory, again choose which items you want you Musketeer to wear at any given time.

Go to: