lorie56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,872 Posts

Something I Noticed

[Post New]by lorie56 on May 29, 09 7:20 AM
Maybe someone else has noticed this and posted about it, so if I'm repeating this please forgive. I lost my female peep (age 60) last night. It came as a surprise to me because her health and happiness were both towards the top. After she passed, I kept a close eye on her spouse (age 62). I even put their family on pause overnight so I wouldn't wake up to find him deceased. I unpaused the game when I came online and went to check on my other families. When I came back, he had passed away too.

What I noticed was that with both my peeps is that while their health was very good, they were "tired." When your peeps start to get older, watch their energy levels very closely. This is where having sunscreen and the energy drink on hand helps. I just wish that we could stock up on that stuff. Unfortunately, you can't buy another one until you use the one on hand.

cloudy999
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Re:Something I Noticed

[Post New]by cloudy999 on May 29, 09 8:11 AM
hey there lorie56, (do you need e-juice too?)

isn't that what they just have deemed old age to be?? found it happened on all my played games and feeding the quicky juice does not appear to have any huge effect... unless there is a time when is used? hahha

i better hurry and get me some of that ol' pickle juice cause the clock is a'ticking for me!

Always,
cloudy999

kore21
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,123 Posts

[Post New]by kore21 on May 29, 09 7:01 PM
reading magazines increases energy levels. a combo of this with treadmill for health seems to get em to 65

lorie56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,872 Posts

[Post New]by lorie56 on May 29, 09 8:03 PM
I have a couple who are 66 and 65 who just went to bed for the night. Of course, their energy is decreased because of the time. Theur health and happines are at the top, and they are well-fed. I'm just afraid I'm going to get up in the morning and one oe both of them are going to be gone. They do have a nice inheritance for the next generation and they also stocked uo the frig - just in case - but I'm hoping that they will be around for awhile longer to builf up an even bigger bank account.

kore21
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,123 Posts

[Post New]by kore21 on May 30, 09 1:15 AM
lorie56 wrote:I have a couple who are 66 and 65 who just went to bed for the night. Of course, their energy is decreased because of the time. Theur health and happines are at the top, and they are well-fed. I'm just afraid I'm going to get up in the morning and one oe both of them are going to be gone. They do have a nice inheritance for the next generation and they also stocked uo the frig - just in case - but I'm hoping that they will be around for awhile longer to builf up an even bigger bank account.

i would just pause the game if you really wanted to keep them alive longer.

Go to: