yard sale lucky junction

[Post New]by anitasmith on May 29, 09 12:27 PM
Having same problem as the rest of you , even downloaded the mircosoft direct that they suggested, just tried to play didn't have any sound , didn't even get to the chandlier and an error message came up, sent message to tech support no answer yet,any body have any suggestions

Timebomb007
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,767 Posts

Re:yard sale lucky junction

[Post New]by Timebomb007 on May 29, 09 12:36 PM
Did you download the new build? http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/35861.page

[Post New]by anitasmith on May 29, 09 12:59 PM
no but I just tried to get to it and it said it was not found

bfgAegean
Catfish
Catfish
1,568 Posts

[Post New]by bfgAegean on May 29, 09 1:04 PM
Hello everyone! I just thought I’d pop in and let you know that I’ve gone ahead and moved this discussion to the forum that we have set up for Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Lucky Junction. You can find a list of all our individual game forums by clicking here.

Happy gaming!

[Post New]by anitasmith on May 29, 09 9:46 PM
i went to the new build message, it said uninstall and reinstall,make sure you do the trash can before you reinstall, it worked for me have been playing all evening. Thank you was getting very frustrated!!!!

keximo
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by keximo on May 30, 09 3:47 AM
Hi all readers,
I downloaded the new build.
Worked.
Advanced to another level.

Almost got a heart attack when this pleasure-game prompts me to assemble, stencil, and make an ELECTRIC CHAIR to a decorative room item.

I stopped the game right away.

I am post war Germany, Stasi and nasty things in real life. It is insensitive to have these prompts in a pleasure game.

Kex

Go to: