gojojogo
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
465 Posts

Information not carried from Chapter I

[Post New]by gojojogo on Feb 14, 15 10:03 AM
I sort of understand splitting a game, I spent many hours playing Chapter I, and get my monies worth paying per 'chapter' but I had hoped all the work I put into the game might be carried across. I could be wrong, but I think this happened in Aveyond games? This is especially pertinent as you are encouraged to decorate your home to build up your character, and build skill scrolls.

Information not carried from Chapter I

[Post New]by jlmaynard2 on Mar 29, 15 3:02 PM
gojojogo wrote:I had hoped all the work I put into the game might be carried across. I could be wrong, but I think this happened in Aveyond games? This is especially pertinent as you are encouraged to decorate your home to build up your character, and build skill scrolls.

Is the information from Chapter I supposed to carry over? I uninstalled/re-installed Chapter 2 to try to see if that would "fix" the issue and still ended up losing everything from Chapter 1. I definitely agree that with the amount of time you invest in decorating the house for bonus effects, leveling up the characters and investigating every nook and cranny to be able to make more spells from Chapter 1 that not being able to carry over that work is a major flaw in Chapter II.

Is there a patch or fix that the developer has issued?

Go to: