[Post New]by kl1019 on May 29, 09 3:10 PM
Anyone else having this problem?

scotcat
Flounder
Flounder
2,349 Posts

Re:Game plays in slow motion

[Post New]by scotcat on May 29, 09 4:00 PM
Yep, me too. It's all the sparkles and such. Adding a graphics accelertion OFF mode in the game would correct this.

wellcrap
Clownfish
Clownfish
686 Posts

[Post New]by wellcrap on May 29, 09 4:30 PM
Me three. The pointer is somewhat jerky and when I click on something it freezes for a second before going where it's supposed to.

glamma
Clownfish
Clownfish
736 Posts

[Post New]by glamma on May 30, 09 3:02 PM
game played fine til the last puzzle then it played in slow motion..annoying..took a long time to finish the puzzle.. then when it did the little " end wrap up" it was back to normal. not enough of a problem to complain to bigfish about it.

HighlandMax
Manatee
Manatee
3,824 Posts

[Post New]by HighlandMax on May 31, 09 4:33 PM
I've noticed that with excessive clicking.....like when catching the fireflies.....it will slow down to a slowmotion. But, that was the only time for me. So, maybe excessive clicking is the cause.

comicseller
Flounder
Flounder
2,254 Posts

[Post New]by comicseller on May 31, 09 4:39 PM
Mine plays in slow motion too

Edited on 05/31/2009 at 4:41:24 PM PST

[Post New]by syndney1099 on May 31, 09 4:45 PM
I had a lot of trouble with putting the map together to find the vampire relic. There was such a delay and it seemed I had to be so precise which was difficult given the delay. I had somewhat of the same problem when doing the needlework puzzle. There definitely seems to be some bugs here.

Edited on 05/31/2009 at 4:45:57 PM PST

kazzie813
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by kazzie813 on Jul 30, 09 2:00 PM
Me too, I have uninstalled and reinstalled, undated drivers etc and nothing has helped, would love to play the game but seems to have been a waste of 6.99 again, have had 3 games that have failed to work for me , but thats not bad out of 150 games or so, lol. would still love to be able to play this one though, if anyone has any hints how to fix it.

Scottsteaux63
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by Scottsteaux63 on Aug 17, 09 10:29 AM
This is without a doubt the worst BigFish Game I have ever bought. Shame, too, because the concept is excellent and the puzzles are challenging. But the scenes take up to ten minutes to load and when I finally got to the final puzzle the game slowed down to such a crawl that I played for over an hour and got nowhere.

I would love to get my money back for this one.

[Post New]by sillysarra on Aug 18, 09 7:09 AM
My game played fine in the free demo, but now that i've purchased the full game its so slow and jumpy. Does anyone know how to fix it?

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,181 Posts

[Post New]by puzzledone on Aug 23, 09 3:40 PM
It's some of the graphics cards drivers and mine is a dud and can't be upgraded altho my laptop with Vista is only a year old. Sorry I didn't read this thread earlier after tracking down my problem with help from BF CS emails. I demoed this TS2 game on 3 year old pc with XP, played ok just a bit "clunky". But I play games on my laptop with Vista so after buying the full version it was impossible on laptop. I could count to 30 watching a hint sparkle cross the screen.

I have some gforce brand graphics, had done everything on FAQ, tried to get driver upgrade. I did not know that even when a pc is new doesn't mean the graphics card used when new was a couple years older than laptop!! What was confusing is the laptop has twice the speed, gigs, Ram, everything than my older HP Pavillion with XP, so it wasn't Vista it's the old graphics installed. I'm not about to put more $$$$ into the laptop which plays most every other new game fine so I got a coupon for another game. After a week of trying to solve it myself I sent the techie a DrFelix dx and she also couldn't find an upgrade for this gforce carp.

Seems the first Treasure Seekers played, altho i think I had to disable the custom cursor and use my arrow, but give up if you can't update your graphics and choose another. Enlightenus wass fine, now Princess Isabella, other longer games than TS2. So doesn't matter if XP or Vista, depends on graphics card installed and my pc is over 3 years old, works fine on all games.

A comfort to now see others have same slo-mo at least you have my sympathies, and maybe a different game with coupon if you contact support.

darlaki
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by darlaki on Jan 1, 10 10:49 AM
Me too, any solutions? I can't continue playing in slow motion!!!!!!!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,342 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jan 20, 10 8:26 AM
Sorry you are having trouble. If re-installing and updating drivers does not help, you may want to contact tech support. Sending them a copy of a dxdiag report would really help. Contact tech support via the green envelope on the right.

nene093035
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by nene093035 on Mar 4, 10 4:41 PM
The only place I have trouble is in the picture with the knight. When I go into the waterfall my game slows down then. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

bfgTigris
2,693 Posts

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Mar 4, 10 4:52 PM
Hi fishies,

It you are experiencing slowness in your game you may want to update your video card drivers, Direct X and Flash Player. Here is a link to one of our help articles with more information.

Unable to Play Downloadable Game

If you are still having trouble you can click on the green envelope to the right of the screen, and then click "Contact Us" at the bottom left of the next page to reach Customer Support.

Or if you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat

Hope this helps!

bfgTigris

luvtoread
Manatee
Manatee
4,044 Posts

[Post New]by luvtoread on Apr 5, 10 2:53 PM
Well, it played in slow motion for me too. Other than that, enjoyed the game.

djrum525
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,389 Posts

[Post New]by djrum525 on Apr 5, 10 3:34 PM
Mine played in slow motion at the waterfall too. Didn't know what was up with that.

Dynastia
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

[Post New]by Dynastia on Apr 28, 10 4:43 AM
The loading in between chapters is a bit long indeed, in both TS I and TS II. But the rest runs just fine.

It is not like playing on a console where all the games should play A1 cause all consoles of one brand are made the same. Our computers, though, are not. Games have to adapt to the majority... or computers have to adapt to the games. So there will always be people experiencing some kind of problems with one or any game. On top of that we have to deal with all the viruses, trojans, malwares... that sooo nice people have fun playing with.

Hope you get yours resolved, fishies.

vivier
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by vivier on Jun 4, 10 3:51 PM
mine plays slow motion too it is sickening. every thing on my com has been upgraded so i don't think thats my problem . was enjoying this game till then. it started doing it really bad when i got to the knight too. tried to deal with it but just taking too long to do anything.

Go to: