tramserran
Guppy
Guppy
181 Posts

Where did my Gifts go?

[Post New]by tramserran on Feb 14, 15 8:29 PM
I clicked on "accept" for all 13 of my gifts (one of them was needed to complete an artifact) and when I went to assemble the artifact, none of my gifts were credited. What's the deal?

Playing the "woe is me" card: I have 33 Friends and I send a gift to every one of them every day. I feel jipped that I am only get 13 gifts each day.

My friend code is: fBrfhE (in case someone wants to send the Heat of Fire that I didn't get credit for). Thank you in advance!

Edited on 02/14/2015 at 8:33:42 PM PST

Marjasinstar
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,947 Posts

Re:Where did my Gifts go?

[Post New]by Marjasinstar on Feb 14, 15 9:28 PM
Make sure to send a report about this to BFG Customer Support. A few others have mentioned that they are not getting their gifts either. You can file a Customer Support ticket here: https://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/ask/

And I'm more than happy to send you an invite, tramserran. Sounds like you need good neighbors. There's lots of them around. I hope you get more friend requests.

tramserran
Guppy
Guppy
181 Posts

[Post New]by tramserran on Feb 14, 15 10:03 PM
Thank you. I sent the Customer Support ticket.
Do they actually do something with them? I haven't had much luck in getting responses or having issues resolved. Hopefully, the RoM support team is much better than other support sites.

Looking forward to getting your invite! I'm so excited!!!!

Edited on 02/14/2015 at 10:48:58 PM PST

tramserran
Guppy
Guppy
181 Posts

[Post New]by tramserran on Feb 14, 15 11:48 PM
UPDATE:
Not only am I missing the gifts I received today, but I am also missing items I had yesterday! I keep track of what items I need to assemble certain artifacts. I had exactly enough Sad Dreams and Smouldering Fire to assemble the Gleaming Almanac and now they are gone! I did not use them for another artifact - they just disappeared.
I'm so disappointed. *sigh*

Beth87112
Minnow
Minnow
260 Posts

[Post New]by Beth87112 on Apr 14, 15 4:18 AM
I am sorry for your loss. You can obtain both chargers in Paris. Smouldering firestone is available by helping the juggler and sad dreams by helping the mime.

Fergie38
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Fergie38 on Apr 14, 15 10:33 AM
tramserran wrote:UPDATE:
Not only am I missing the gifts I received today, but I am also missing items I had yesterday! I keep track of what items I need to assemble certain artifacts. I had exactly enough Sad Dreams and Smouldering Fire to assemble the Gleaming Almanac and now they are gone! I did not use them for another artifact - they just disappeared.
I'm so disappointed. *sigh*

Hi transmerran,
If you want you can put on your WL what you need and I will offer you
Fergie

Go to: