DonnyDJ
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
475 Posts

Ye Olde Sandwich Shoppe-New build is out

[Post New]by DonnyDJ on May 29, 09 10:40 PM
Although there hasn't been an official announcement yet here on the forums, I have been informed that a new Build for Ye Olde Sandwich Shoppe is now available. I tested the game to make sure that the two changes that I asked for were made.

Change 1 (Tested) The game now differentiates between achieving expert and normal on all levels. Normal is represented by a green symbol and expert is represented by a silver symbol with a star. (This adds to replayability.)

Note *If you uninstall and reinstall you will not lose your progress. However, if you would like your progress map to differentiate between achieving normal and expert, you need to start a new profile. If this feature is not important to you, you should uninstall and reinstall the new version anyways, as a couple of bugs that I don't know about might be fixed.

Change 2 (Tested) The game now displays a hard mode option on the main menu. Although you cannot select it, this lets players know that once you complete the game, you can go for a harder challenge and play 48 additional levels. (This adds longevity.)

Change 3 (I did not test but I assume is fixed) In level 34 of relaxed mode, people were not originally able to complete the level because it was endless. Now the situation should be fixed. Uninstall, reinstall, play level 34 in relaxed mode and see what happens. Worst case scenario- You have to start a new profile, but most likely not the case.

-Don

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

Re:Ye Olde Sandwich Shoppe-New build is out

[Post New]by govegril on May 29, 09 11:21 PM
Thanks Donny

Uninstalling and reinstalling right now

lifelines34
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by lifelines34 on May 30, 09 3:03 AM
Thank You, just in the process of re-installing now

[Post New]by didget01 on May 30, 09 8:01 AM
Donny DJ,

I uninstalled and reinstalled and level 34 is still endless. What do I do now?

DonnyDJ
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
475 Posts

[Post New]by DonnyDJ on May 30, 09 11:41 AM
Hi there,

I would contact customer BGFSH customer service on Monday and let them know. The problem might or might not have been fixed. I am not sure because I play the timed mode. If the problem was fixed, you would need to start a new profile from the beginning of the game. If the problem is notfixed they need to know about it!

This was the case in terms of expert status showing up. It did not show up on my old profile but I created a new profile and then it showed up. Best of luck!

Don

JOON111
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by JOON111 on May 31, 09 4:14 PM
Yeah it still gets stuck on level 34 on untimed mode, and level 13 on timed. After uninstalling and reinstalling. rebooting between even. I notified Tch supp or whatever.
Joon

Go to: