Walkthrough 38

[Post New]by draytongirl on Feb 15, 15 7:30 AM
Level 37
Go round to the Right and as far as you can clear the way to the Bakery, clear the way to the Lemon Patch you can now repair the Bakery, go round to the Sawmill, repair it as soon as you can. Come back and go to the road with the Goldmine and repair it, you can also repair the Quarry. Get another Musketeer now and clear the way to the Trader (Don’t remove the last big stone)now buy some Iron. Start collecting Flax as you did in a previous level. Make your way to the Barracks, you need to buy some more Iron to remove the Barrier. Buy more Iron so you can upgrade the Goldmine, then upgrade the Quarry. Make your way right down to the Barracks to find out you need 3 Jackets and 3 Swords when you have enough Flax and Iron go in the inventory and make them. It is now a case of collecting resources, you can start collecting resources up to the Guard’s Towers, remember to leave the last resource in place until you have repaired the Barracks. Once the Barracks have been built you need to have a lot of resources, to destroy the Guard’s Towers, I did it by collecting enough resources to remove the last barrier on one Tower at a time and have enough resources to repair the Tower straight buying Iron. When you have enough resources go in the Inventory and make 3 jackets and 3 swords, go to the Barracks and repair it, Gather enough resources to repair a Guards Tower, when you have enough clear the remaining resources and repair the Guards Tower, do the same for the second Guards Tower. Go to the middle road there are ghostly figures in Blue each one requires a Halberd from the Inventory, a Musketeer is required to challenge them. Clear the road past the 2nd Guards Tower and get the ring. In the Inventory swap the Bracelet for the RingGo to the middle road when all the ghosts are gone and see the Cardinal on the Noose, rescue him then make your way to Exit the Level

Re:Walkthrough 38

[Post New]by Bonnie726 on Feb 18, 15 4:31 PM
This is the walk-through for level 37. Do you have one for 38?

stratacatQ
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

Re:Walkthrough 38 PLEASE

[Post New]by stratacatQ on Feb 18, 15 6:24 PM
What am I missing? I get the roads pretty much cleaned up & then I don't have enought iron to repair the Muskateer bldg???? Where is the iron on this level?

L38 not L37

If anyone does have a walk thru, that would be most helpful!!!

stratacatQ
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

Re:Walkthrough 38

[Post New]by stratacatQ on Feb 18, 15 11:14 PM
ok, duh......totally missed the trader on the road towards the 2nd saw mill that's selling iron.......

Go to: