Can you help?

amminnc
Guppy
Guppy
144 Posts

Re:level 11?

[Post New]by amminnc on Feb 25, 15 3:34 PM
After MANY tries, I finally got 3 stars on level 11. Here's how I did it:
Collect wood and build 1st hotel on left side. Free the worker behind small boulder and collect $$ and food. Then build 2nd hotel at top right. (It appears blocked, but it's not.) Then break the rock in front of hospital and grab wood and dynamite. Build hospital. Use the "quick cash" bonus. Immediately heal the patient blocking the fuel (top left) and use the fuel on the compressor (lower middle). Break one of the small boulders to collect 2 piles of lumber. Then break small boulder behind hospital and build 3rd hotel. When you can, break the big boulder blocking the money piles and free the 2nd doctor. Meanwhile, use the two doctors to run around and heal people, giving priority to the ones who are blocking wood. After you've broken through the big boulder, quickly collect the 4 animals.
You'll need to move very quickly. You don't have to break the big boulder on top right; you don't need that lumber. And you don't have to build something in the last vacant lot.
Good luck and have fun!

cloehn
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:level 11?

[Post New]by cloehn on Apr 9, 15 8:31 PM
Thank you, amminnc! Until finding your post, I had all but given up on level 11. Your information got me there! Thanks for taking the time for the helpful information.

Now, any insight for level 10?

Go to: