Tifaya
Herring
Herring
367 Posts

Re:Post your Midnight Castle (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by Tifaya on Dec 13, 15 6:58 AM
kgfPatsfan wrote:I have the same issue Tifaya does - since the Christmas event began I have played 1-4 times a day, exhausting all scenes each time, and I have had only 3 gift boxes drop. That is far fewer than 1 box a day, and completing ANY achievements at that rate is impossible.

If this is a feature designed to reward multi-year involvement please let us know. The Halloween achievements were challenging, but with dedication it was possible to complete them. This is not true of this achievement.

This *seems* like a technical issue. Whatever algorithm is determining present drops is too stingy to facilitate play.

T

Hi kgfPatsfan!

Thank you for your reply! I'm glad I'm not the only one!
Let's just hope the Devs. are going to change this!

Tifaya

[Post New]by wildcatkid on Dec 13, 15 10:08 AM
I'm having an issue when I give a gift I do not get
Credit for it or anything that lets me know I gave one
Also I have been working on Jeronimo, Evil Doings, I need the Headache.
I have completed it three times and it will give me credit for the
Second time
iPad version
Wildcatkid

Edited on 12/13/2015 at 2:03:01 PM PST

[Post New]by pheonix382003 on Dec 13, 15 10:21 AM
WHEN IS THE UPDATE COMING FOR THE INNKEEPER TO TALK I REALLY LIKE THIS GAME JUST WISH THE UPDATES WERE THERE WHEN GOING TO PROCEED

[Post New]by 123kelly321 on Dec 13, 15 2:52 PM
When will the update be released so that Jeronimo will "talk"?
I'm level 68 playing on a mini iPad.

_Frank_
Guppy
Guppy
177 Posts

[Post New]by _Frank_ on Dec 13, 15 2:55 PM
wicked2014 wrote:Ahhh okay I thought because it was a windows 10 I could transfer the game to it, I didn't realize the tablet was considered an android. Thank you!

If you are running windows 10 you are most certainly, not android. They are different OS's. Are you connected by a 4G account? If so, you are considered a PC with a full version of windows. Just so you know many people have encountered issues with windows 10 and MC. Contact customer service with your old and new ID and have it transferred to the tablet. If it is running already on your tablet then it should transfer OK.

wicked2014
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by wicked2014 on Dec 14, 15 5:28 PM
Thank you I just contacted customer help, I was also able to friend my old account with the new one so they both are on the same game format

[Post New]by grammacher3 on Dec 15, 15 12:46 PM
It has been almost two weeks and I am still not able to advance my play due to Jeronimo not responding. I play on a PC. my number is 477403.

lottelein
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by lottelein on Dec 16, 15 4:51 PM
I too have had my computer freeze four times now when trying to give gifts. This is after I have collected gifts from my dear friends, and I've so far lost about 25 gifts. I'm terribly frustrated and am going to write to support to ask for some credit, as those gifts would have helped me to advance more quickly. Please please please fix this problem! I'm going to take a break from this game for a few days after writing to support. I'm exasperated.

Tifaya
Herring
Herring
367 Posts

[Post New]by Tifaya on Dec 17, 15 7:11 AM
Hello everyone!

There are still problems after playing "the lucky diamond game" in Trinas room. Total score of the next HOS you're playing, in my case usually broken well or belfry, doesn't run, but there is a "stotter" and then the score appears.

Also still have regularly that half of my friends, in the gifting line up of my friends concerning the private rooms, disappear.

And an invisible airship, or sledge, in this case!

All three problems are solved when I restart the game, but I don't think it's supposed to be that way.

Please fix these problems!

Thanks Devs.! (and again: Please increase the amount of giftboxes, you can get, in the game)

Tifaya

Edited on 12/17/2015 at 8:31:58 AM PST

mixar76
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Terrible delay when wandering among rooms continues :(

[Post New]by mixar76 on Dec 17, 15 10:02 AM
I see some more players have the same problem i do. After update, game is terribly slow between each screen.. i remain watching a half black screen every time i click on something or try to proceed to next room (up to 90 seconds to go to another room). I wrote this beofore here. I also contacted bfg who are supposed to answer at three days the most.. Well it has been 10 days now! Please dont ignore us. I know a lot of other players have to deal with the same issue!!

GogaO
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by GogaO on Dec 19, 15 12:07 PM
Forget this mail please.

Edited on 12/19/2015 at 2:43:38 PM PST

janesolo1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by janesolo1 on Dec 19, 15 4:45 PM
I'm having a hard time with my connection to the game server. Especially on weekends, I often lose progress from one playing to another. Anyone else? I had thought it was because I was playing on a computer that is wi-fi'd in my home network. (I thought it was just my problem.) But, I have the game also on a hard-wired computer and have the exact same problem. The internet otherwise does not seem any slower either.

gadget23mom
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by gadget23mom on Dec 20, 15 4:48 AM
When I shut down for the day I always check my achievements and diamond counts. The next day I'm missing items and diamonds, Collecting Christmas items is not easy to begin with, but after going round the castle several times only to be knocked back to the previous count is ridiculous. What is going on?

c0c0_nuts
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by c0c0_nuts on Dec 20, 15 7:14 AM
gadget23mom:

On PC:
After I close my game, the game manager pops up and shows Midnight Castle as recent activity. When the game manager does not pop up after closing the game, I open my task manager and look for MidnightCastle.exe.
If MidnightCastle.exe is running in the background, then the game did not fully close; therefore, my progress is not saved yet until I end it.

Edited on 12/20/2015 at 7:33:09 AM PST

Acetoyou
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by Acetoyou on Dec 21, 15 12:50 AM
Hello Tech folks: There is something haywire with the drop rate in the elf quests. I currently have 80+ bells, 40 to 50 other items, and 4 Christmas balls. In addition, the majority of the quests require Christmas balls.

This may not seem as important as some of the other repair work needed, but this problem creates frustration with every HOS played. My friend's (70+) are often requesting Christmas balls on their wish lists, as well.

Please adjust the drop rate -- you will bring happiness to so many of us.

Thank you,
Ace
PC player

Tifaya
Herring
Herring
367 Posts

[Post New]by Tifaya on Dec 21, 15 2:06 AM
Hi,

The connection to the server was suddenly gone! Causing a lot of progress lost!
What's going on?

Tifaya

[Post New]by 123kelly321 on Dec 21, 15 1:32 PM
I've been stuck at level 68 because the innkeeper "will talk to you after an update" for 3 weeks & cannot complete the quest/advance in the game until this happens. I consider this a technical issue, right? Am I posting in the correct forum? No responses from my first post.

While I do enjoy the HOS part of the game, the quests do make it more entertaining.

I'm playing on an iPad.

Will someone please post a predicted update release date? Or a fix? Please?
Thank You,
Kelly

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Dec 21, 15 1:45 PM
123kelly321 wrote:I've been stuck at level 68 because the innkeeper "will talk to you after an update" for 3 weeks & cannot complete the quest/advance in the game until this happens. I consider this a technical issue, right? Am I posting in the correct forum? No responses from my first post.

While I do enjoy the HOS part of the game, the quests do make it more entertaining.

I'm playing on an iPad.

Will someone please post a predicted update release date? Or a fix? Please?
Thank You,
Kelly

We're all stuck at level 68 and this is not a technical issue. We just got a great Xmas update which keeps us pretty busy for now. No one can predict when the next update will be or if there will be an update for that matter!

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Dec 21, 15 1:47 PM
Kelly.........Welcome to the Forum! Level 68 is as far as it goes until we get a new update...........we NEVER know when we get a new update.......there NEVER is a predicted update release........we just do rounds and work on Trina's quests and the achievements.

So, no, this isn't a tech issue..........and btw.........this is for PC tech issues.......if you are playing on an iPad.........that would be an iOS tech issue.

Once in a while we will make up a game related to MC (must be related to MC or the mods will lock the thread), just to pass the time between updates and to have fun.

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Dec 21, 15 1:48 PM
...........and Jackie types faster than I.............

Go to: