bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Time Quest forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 6, 08 11:00 PM
Welcome to Time Quest forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Time Quest players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Time Quest forum

[Post New]by williamsama on Aug 7, 08 5:38 PM
How do I get past level 40? Been stuck for hours. Thanks

Vroya
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Vroya on Aug 8, 08 2:49 AM
Same here - had to give up after about 50 losses in a row - tried everything.

[Post New]by williamsama on Aug 8, 08 9:13 AM
Thanks purple. I will go try now..

cadia
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by cadia on Aug 13, 08 4:34 AM
williamsama wrote:How do I get past level 40? Been stuck for hours. Thanks

drbabs
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by drbabs on Aug 17, 08 10:09 AM
How do you use the power up that looks like a tv monitor? Too bad there is no help area or is there and I've missed it.

Never mind. I finally tried applying it to the opponent and it worked.

Edited on 08/18/2008 at 7:11:38 AM PST

[Post New]by funtocome on Aug 20, 08 8:03 PM
what is the secret for passing level 46, this Cleopatra is really getting on my nerves, don't have time to get half done that she complete

Help

[Post New]by PeggyDavon on Aug 22, 08 9:52 PM
Does anyone else have trouble with the bonuses in Time Quest? I have three spots for them but only one works. The bomb one works most of the time. Then another has an open and closing lock but it doesn't do anything when I choose it. The other has nothing but a button symbol in it. I have gotten to level 52 but it is getting way to hard without extra help with the bonus buttons. I have tried tech support and they said there is nothing I can do. Hate buying a game I can't finish.

maziemom
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by maziemom on Sep 4, 08 5:49 PM
if you figure it out, Cat, please share. First I was stuck on level 40 and came on here and found out I needed to go back and replay previous levels to earn bonuses to use. I did that and breezed through it, as well as all the following levels up to 52. Been stuck on that one for days; as you said, no number of bonuses help here. I did get it down to 2 squares once, and that was playing as hard and fast as I could for nearly 17 minutes. But eventually, the matches get harder to find and he takes advantage of your lag time to clear his locks out.

[Post New]by imdeecat on Sep 6, 08 11:54 AM
I certainly will Maize! The closest I have come so far is with 3 directional sticks of dynamite 2 going horizontal and 1 vertical. Got down to 1 square but just as I was moving it he threw 6 locks at me then repeated himself about 4 times. GRRRRRRR LOL

[Post New]by lvbabygirl on Sep 16, 08 12:45 PM
imdeecat wrote:I too am stuck on level 52. Anyway to get past it? I have tried bombs, locks, Directional dynamite and still no luck. Short of ringing July Ceasars fat little neck I need help!

[Post New]by imdeecat on Sep 21, 08 6:44 AM
Ok finally made it through 52! I think it was mostly luck that got me thru it but I had 2 vertical and one horizontal dynamite to start. It seems like he lagged alot when I finally beat him. Hope you have gotten thru it or can get through it with this help.

Twigletto
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Twigletto on Nov 19, 08 11:10 AM
AM STUCK ON 58 HEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLPPPP and can't stop playing, beeen playing 58 so long can't remember 40... sorry, will have a go and fill you in, you just have to go go go as i remember. Bah! I love it and can play for hours, much to the sadness of family and cat!! he he he that's why I work. ; )

Twigletto
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Twigletto on Nov 19, 08 11:12 AM
That blinking HA! will haunt me forever

[Post New]by grndmawoe on Apr 22, 09 6:59 PM
i need help getting pass level 52

[Post New]by queeniepiemama on Apr 23, 09 7:31 AM
HELP! How do I go back and reply levels to collect bombs? I don't see anyplace that says replay. Thanks.

[Post New]by debobob on Apr 28, 09 5:57 PM
I finally got past 40 and now am stuck on 46 any clues to get past this,, there is not enough time

[Post New]by debobob on Apr 28, 09 6:00 PM
queeniepiemama wrote:HELP! How do I go back and reply levels to collect bombs? I don't see anyplace that says replay. Thanks.

[Post New]by grndmawoe on Apr 28, 09 10:00 PM
debobob wrote:
queeniepiemama wrote:HELP! How do I go back and reply levels to collect bombs? I don't see anyplace that says replay. Thanks.[when the circle comes up with the person on it like july ceaser click on the dots. count the dots to 7,8,or 9 that may help ]

saving bonus and using them later

[Post New]by ahurse on Jul 9, 09 10:54 AM
Can you store more than three bonuses??? If so, does anyone know how to retrieve the saved up bonus???

Go to: