Slow down

[Post New]by mdetwilr on May 30, 09 3:39 PM
Is there a way to slow the balls when you get to the higher levels? I have reached the level where a new ball was added (the tan one). It seems that the balls are going faster now. Is there a way to slow them down (hit a combo of buttons or something)?

Re:Slow down

[Post New]by bethlenae on Nov 8, 10 3:17 PM
My game has been staggering and slowing down to the point where it is very hard to play any longer, even on the easier levels. Do I need to repurchase this game to get it to work properly again or is there a way it can be fixed? I play this game daily and may have worn it out but it is no longer fun to play as the way it is now.

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Nov 8, 10 3:55 PM
Welcome to the pond bethlenae!

Atlantis should still be playing just as good as it always has been, even if you've been playing it a lot. Once you've ordered a game from us it's yours to play for as long as you'd like and as much as you'd like, and there's no need to repurchase it.

I'd recommend to check out the following help article, as it will address the speed and display for your game:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you continue to have any trouble, I’d recommend contacting Customer Support. Just let them know what you’re experiencing and which steps you’ve already tried and they’ll be happy to help further. Customer Support can be reached by clicking on the green envelope on the right-hand side of this page and then on the “Contact Us” section on the bottom left of the next page. Once you’ve entered your question and clicked to “Check for Answers,” you’ll be led to our Help pages. If these haven’t helped, your question can be submitted from here.

If you’re a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to one of our Live Chat representatives from 9:30am-4:30pm PST Monday-Friday. To get started, just visit your “My Game Club” page.

Hope this helps!

-bfgDonau

[Post New]by bethlenae on Feb 23, 11 5:06 PM
bethlenae wrote:My game has been staggering and slowing down to the point where it is very hard to play any longer, even on the easier levels. Do I need to repurchase this game to get it to work properly again or is there a way it can be fixed? I play this game daily and may have worn it out but it is no longer fun to play as the way it is now.
I have repurchased this game just to fix the existing problem and now it is doing it again. I am very frustrated with this and really like this game. How can I have the game fixed once and for all? I have tried everything and still have no answers.

krissywillow
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,084 Posts

[Post New]by krissywillow on Mar 6, 11 6:42 PM
HI Beth, when was the last time you cleaned your computer of excess stuff, etc? There's a free program called CCleaner which is very useful, very safe, very helpful to get rid of tons of extra junk which can seriously slow down a computer. The fact that your game played well for a long time then started not to, makes me wonder if this is the problem.

Also have you run a good virus scan lately? You could have a virus which could be messing w/ the game.

Just a few suggestions, hope it helps.

[Post New]by 2MuchCoffeeGirl on Aug 19, 12 1:51 PM
Yep, I agree with the last poster. Check to see what programs are running in the background, as these can adversely affect game performance. If you don't know how to do this get a tech savy friend to help. It could be a legitimate program causing the problem or something that isn't supposed to be on your machine.

Also, you should never have to repurchase the game. Re-installing is the option you should be using, although, if you haven't changed your machine hardware, that shouldn't be necessary either unless the game stops working altogether. ONe thing you will want to check is that your video card drivers are up to date.

Edited on 08/19/2012 at 1:55:18 PM PST

Go to: