Roam
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

Looking for the way out of the crystal caves

[Post New]by Roam on Feb 16, 15 1:12 PM
I have 2 pieces in inventory and I found the door with the 2 triangles, the hint asks me to close in to view the door - only I cannot get a close-up, seems I'm stuck.
Can anyone help ???

kjh40
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Re:Looking for the way out of the crystal caves

[Post New]by kjh40 on Feb 16, 15 2:49 PM
Roam, You need to use the crystal to open the ice cave control room. Then you put the crystal on the middle control panel/table and in the round bowl or whatever you want to call it and next you turn the crystal to point to the icons and it opens the door to that specific icon. I had to figure it out myself. As of right now there is not a walk through for this game. I hope it helps. Good Luck!

Edited on 02/16/2015 at 2:57:16 PM PST

lauder
Herring
Herring
358 Posts

[Post New]by lauder on Feb 16, 15 3:19 PM
when they put out a walk through please let me know.

Roam
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by Roam on Feb 16, 15 4:24 PM
kjh40 - thank you, I did have the crystal installed, it just took me a while to figure out it opens different doors each time, you have to go back and forth continually to find one more piece. The person who did this game in 1 hr must have figured out the different doors very quickly smart ! A walkthrough sure helps when you're stuck

[Post New]by gophawk on Feb 18, 15 10:51 AM
I got the spinner to work so that I could open the doors. Got the round key to open the door with the circle. Found two green rectangular objects. Also found a purple colored object that looks like a horn or a claw. And also found a jagged yellow piece that I put into a bowl. I have a feeling I'm close but I don't have any idea what to do next. Can anyone help me? Thanks.

Edited on 02/18/2015 at 10:52:35 AM PST

ryguy8192
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by ryguy8192 on Apr 27, 15 1:36 PM
Hello, fellow gamers. I have a problem regarding this topic. I am sure where to start but what I can say simply is that I'm stuck. I have the piece of crystal installed in the round space in the control room. All I need is to know really is what is the next step, the next move? Hint only reveals the door with the 2 triangles. I go there and there is no way to interact; but the door with the round shape with a little round shape within does but cannot do nothing. Please help; and I apologize if I have confused anyone.

Go to: