Waking Lilith

[Post New]by hevns2betsy on May 30, 09 8:25 PM
I have managed to wake Lilith and spoken with her but I don't receive a potion. The game seems stuck here...what can I do?

Misty40
Clownfish
Clownfish
923 Posts

Re:Waking Lilith

[Post New]by Misty40 on May 30, 09 8:53 PM
I played the game yesterday and I can barely remember it..lol. I think she gives you a piece of paper that has the instructions for a new potion on it. It may be laying on the ground.

Edited on 05/30/2009 at 8:54:25 PM PST

4mybirds4
Salmon
Salmon
2,663 Posts

[Post New]by 4mybirds4 on May 30, 09 9:13 PM
hevns2betsy,
You need to pick up the 4 telescope lenses that appear, and then Lilith will give you a Potion. You then need to return to the Nexsus.

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on May 30, 09 9:32 PM
You won't get the potion until you answer all the questions to Lillith's satisfaction. She'll keep asking the same question until you get the right answer. Once you've answered all her questions correctly, she'll give you the potion.

[Post New]by dcd08723 on May 31, 09 12:04 PM
I cant get back to the house to make the potion to wake Lillith. The nexus to the house wants me to insert the dream jewels but won't load them. Seems to be a glich in the program because it lets me into all the other areas without reloading the dream jewels. Anybody else have this problem. Help!

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on May 31, 09 12:08 PM
A new nexus requires new dream jewels. If they're not showing up on the list on the left when you go into the area with the portals, then perhaps you haven't collected enough jewels yet. It's your job to choose and place the correct dream jewels on the nexus machine. Check the walkthrough for help.

Go to: