kore21
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,123 Posts

half dead from hiccups...

[Post New]by kore21 on May 30, 09 8:56 PM
& it WOULD be my fitness freak, wouldn't you know it?

near as i can figure, the game decided he got hiccups after i closed the game & went to bed. not once did the game send him for a drink, even tho peeps go scurrying for drinks on their own when they feel like it.

i'm going to have to work real hard so he doesn't die young, just because his hiccups lasted so long they'd've put him in the guiness book of world records.

moral: always green-glove for getting a drink. along with shower & prepare food.

Misty40
Clownfish
Clownfish
923 Posts

Re:half dead from hiccups...

[Post New]by Misty40 on May 30, 09 8:59 PM
LMBO!!! I'm gonna have to watch out for that.

lorie56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,872 Posts

[Post New]by lorie56 on May 30, 09 9:04 PM
Oh my! I'm going to have to watch out for that! Would you believe I'm on the 2nd generation and don't have the hiccup trophy? I can't believe that no one in a family of 6 (my 1st generation) ever had the hiccups!

Edited on 05/30/2009 at 9:05:02 PM PST

kore21
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,123 Posts

[Post New]by kore21 on May 31, 09 1:21 AM
i may be in luck. when the store renewed there was an energy drink

when you get the energy drink, they either get exercise outdoors or do kung fu. i green-glove this twice so it'll come back again later.

he may be able to exercise his way back to good health

Xioliablue
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by Xioliablue on May 31, 09 2:15 AM
What you do is give him Penicillian (the medicine in the second try at the shop). You might have to give it to him more than one time.

Vikie
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Vikie on May 31, 09 5:56 AM
Drop different family members next to him until one of them tickles him. It will cure his hiccups.

knoxteresa
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by knoxteresa on May 31, 09 6:37 AM
cure for hic-ups should be to drop him at the bath room sink...a always works here

kore21
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,123 Posts

[Post New]by kore21 on May 31, 09 9:43 PM
no, i know how to cure the hiccups. the problem was he was sick with it for like a couple years game time cause i went to bed. & it darn near killed him.

& no, no underlying infection. i do the doc's consultations a lot & NO infection has ever shown up for him.

i swear the game realizes he's a fitness freak & keeps sending him illnesses just to give me on my toes. he's been sick THREE times. & each time the game nicely leaves me an energy drink in the store, tempting me to continue torturing him with exercise.

he does it all, including running on treadmill, outdoors, kung fu & tai chi. what he's really gonna need in his old age is yoga. & a good insurance plan...

kore21
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,123 Posts

[Post New]by kore21 on Jun 1, 09 6:34 PM
the game did me AGAIN! i open the game & he he has not one but THREE different illnesses, at the same time. i cure all these & FINALLY the game says i need the vancomycin drug. like, surprise, surprise.

but no energy drink this time. the gods forbid they should make it easy for me.

he better live till he's 70! grrr.

Go to: