Validation Code

[Post New]by MissJess88 on May 30, 09 10:59 PM
So I purchased the game and played it for a few hours a couple of days ago. I went to finish the game today and when I click to start to play it asks me for a validation code?! I didn't have to enter one before and I didn't receive one anywhere! I could reinstall the game but then my game will be lost. Someone please help?

Mojave_Rain
Shark
Shark
10,693 Posts

Re:Validation Code

[Post New]by Mojave_Rain on May 30, 09 11:15 PM
On the right hand side of the screen click the green envelope that says "We're here to help!" You shouldn't need a validation code at all so hopefully they can sort it out without you having to uninstall and reinstall.

And welcome to the pond

mirror75
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by mirror75 on Jun 1, 09 8:47 PM
I get the validation code message when first trying to start the game. It comes up where "enter name" would usually come up. I'm going to email for technical help and will post again if I get a solution.

Validation Code

[Post New]by braylon1 on Jun 3, 09 8:06 PM
MissJess88 wrote:So I purchased the game and played it for a few hours a couple of days ago. I went to finish the game today and when I click to start to play it asks me for a validation code?! I didn't have to enter one before and I didn't receive one anywhere! I could reinstall the game but then my game will be lost. Someone please help?

Validation Code

[Post New]by braylon1 on Jun 3, 09 8:06 PM
MissJess88 wrote:So I purchased the game and played it for a few hours a couple of days ago. I went to finish the game today and when I click to start to play it asks me for a validation code?! I didn't have to enter one before and I didn't receive one anywhere! I could reinstall the game but then my game will be lost. Someone please help?

[Post New]by braylon1 on Jun 3, 09 8:07 PM
I also purchased the game and need a validation code. I would really appreciate some help if anyone has any. Thanks

windrose53
Flounder
Flounder
2,385 Posts

[Post New]by windrose53 on Jun 4, 09 4:57 PM
You don't need a validation code if you bought it from BFG. You just need to select "already purchased" from the game manager. If you bought it from somewhere else you should contact them.

[Post New]by MissJess88 on Jun 5, 09 6:28 PM
windrose53 wrote:You don't need a validation code if you bought it from BFG. You just need to select "already purchased" from the game manager. If you bought it from somewhere else you should contact them.

I did purchase this game from BFG. I started the game up from "Purchased Games" on my desktop "BFG My Games" so I don't understand why I would need a validation code, especially since one wasn't needed the first time I played...the validation code pops up where the "enter name" showed up instead. I sent an email to support and sent them an attachment with the error screen. Hope to get an answer back soon. If anyone else gets one please let me know.

Edited on 06/05/2009 at 6:32:49 PM PST

windrose53
Flounder
Flounder
2,385 Posts

[Post New]by windrose53 on Jun 5, 09 7:51 PM
Contacting customer support is definately your best bet then. I'm sure they'll get it straightened out.

[Post New]by christiedorrough on Jun 18, 11 11:01 AM
R$i#deR is my code and it works fine !!

Edited on 06/18/2011 at 11:02:12 AM PST

[Post New]by patricia42256 on Oct 10, 11 8:43 AM
Customer Service
[removed by moderator]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited on 10/10/2011 at 4:41:52 PM PST

[Post New]by gracejorge on Dec 27, 11 4:44 AM
hai friends i purchased the validation code and tried top play but again it is asking me to purchase as that code is invalid what should i do know?

Tail Lights For BMW

Go to: