phoenix_25
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

Spring Cleaning

[Post New]by phoenix_25 on Feb 17, 15 4:41 AM
Hi guys..back from a long break so sorting out inventory. I have the following items to gift/trade

Eggs
5Yeti
4 Snowman
4Penguin
1 Little white bear
3 Reindeer
1 Pegasus

Christmas Items
36 Candy canes
32 Bells
30 Santa hats
11 Tree trimmings
6 Wreaths

I need
Stamps - Unusual, Rare, Unique
Scrolls and genie lamps for airship
Wands
Artifact of Infinity
Horn of Ancestry
Sign of Ferocity

I mostly need coins . Trades are pretty flexible so leave an offer or a gift request or you can PM me. I play PC as Sammie

Edited on 02/22/2015 at 3:39:04 AM PST

phoenix_25
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

Re:Spring Cleaning

[Post New]by phoenix_25 on Feb 18, 15 5:29 AM
Still need good homes for eggs

phoenix_25
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by phoenix_25 on Feb 21, 15 6:10 AM
Now adding a panda egg (5000 coin value) to trade for any 3 of mechanical heart, artifact of infinity, horn of ancestry, or sign of ferocity.

**traded**

Edited on 02/22/2015 at 3:40:09 AM PST

miner
Herring
Herring
313 Posts

[Post New]by miner on Feb 21, 15 8:36 AM
I find your post interesting.
You said on your first post you mostly needed coins, so why are you gifting or giving away your eggs when you can sell them for between 400-800 coins each

mikkkepus
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by mikkkepus on Feb 21, 15 8:54 AM
I think it's a fair trade since the price is almost the same and those egg's are hard to get.

miner
Herring
Herring
313 Posts

[Post New]by miner on Feb 21, 15 11:20 AM
I can see the Panda egg but the Xmas eggs come up on the wheel of fortune all the time, I've won 3 on my free spins this last week.

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Feb 21, 15 11:54 AM
You're having a lucky spell, miner. I've only seen one egg on my wheel in a few weeks, and that was something cheap too. Games vary so much between people that what's available on one may not be on another, even if they're both your games! We've had times in the past where it's been next to impossible to get eggs, so some of us treat them as worth more than gold or diamonds.

phoenix_25
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by phoenix_25 on Feb 22, 15 3:38 AM
miner wrote:I find your post interesting.
You said on your first post you mostly needed coins, so why are you gifting or giving away your eggs when you can sell them for between 400-800 coins each

I know they're worth coins but when I started eggs were hard to get. I got quite a few from trades like these. I already have all the pets and I'm really just stock-piling in anticipation of the higher levels. I'm ending this post on around the 24th so I guess anything left over will be sold then...

Go to: