lobster painting puzzle

[Post New]by lilliepad1 on Feb 17, 15 9:28 AM
I can't find the combo for the safe.I don't have the pieces for the model skull. I am really stuck and gave up two weeks ago, I need all the help with this hop game I can get. I need to get the ball for the pinball game. I am stuck real bad. I can't even find the library.

Re:lobster painting puzzle

[Post New]by alreadyhaveone on Feb 17, 15 8:12 PM
THe letters for the safe are on the skull pieces. just use hint until you get them all.
I can't get the pallet. I mix the colors but cant do anything with them. HELP! Do I need to reinstall?????

[Post New]by alreadyhaveone on Feb 17, 15 8:14 PM
PS: this plaee was really hard to find and when I try to reply it makes me try to choose a name then tells me Its already in use choose another. ?????Don't you love computers?

lobster painting puzzle

[Post New]by alreadyhaveone on Feb 17, 15 8:15 PM
lilliepad1 wrote:I can't find the combo for the safe.I don't have the pieces for the model skull. I am really stuck and gave up two weeks ago, I need all the help with this hop game I can get. I need to get the ball for the pinball game. I am stuck real bad. I can't even find the library.

[Post New]by alreadyhaveone on Feb 17, 15 8:16 PM
oh and by the way, sorry for so many forgot to say it, I don't see a chest to use the keys on. ??????????? so can't do the pinball

[Post New]by Persistent_Cat on Feb 18, 15 4:38 AM
The chest with the pinball in it is in your inventory. It's a little confusing because there are two chests that require keys in this area. One is a large chest in the studio, the other is a small one that you get from the hidden object scene in the studio.

I really recommend you look at the strategy guide but not just at the page where you are in the game. Go back to the beginning of the chapter and read from there.

The solution for the lobster painting is in another thread, you can find it there.

[Post New]by alreadyhaveone on Feb 20, 15 6:10 PM
thank you for the reply. I looked in inventory and didn't see anything that looked like a chest. I played the hidden object game and opened the big chest but don't remember getting a small one. That game doesn't have a very explicit strartegy guide or a really good hint I find for me. I'll check it out again.

[Post New]by alreadyhaveone on Feb 20, 15 6:24 PM
went back and checked all I have I have is keys, no chest. If I use hint it just directs me to the lobster painting which I cant seem to figure out how to get the darn pallet an color code to the painting. I think I'm glitched or something.

[Post New]by alreadyhaveone on Feb 20, 15 9:21 PM
aok got it. I didn't know you had to finish the palate puzzle before getting the pinball. Your description of how to arrange the pallet colors was a hugh help. Thank you.

Go to: