LanaPook
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

Level 35

[Post New]by LanaPook on Feb 17, 15 3:08 PM
Hi I am so frustrated with level 35. I can't get past it. Receiving triads is so slow. I get frustrated and buy weapons and warriors, loose again and still it is thousands of triads to go to get more power ups to start moving ahead again. I am getting ready to just give up on this game. What can I do?

playmegal
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

Re:Level 35

[Post New]by playmegal on Feb 18, 15 2:54 AM
I have done now 40 towers now and got gold flags on all of them. Yes it can be done. Here is what i did. Spells I used was: Burst, Inferno, Firestorm, Bury and Healing Springs. Helpers I used was: Mega Stoner and Lead Scout. I just love those little bombs he leaves behind or use the other Stoner. And the Gears that I used was: Blockade, Dummies, Grease, Exploding Pill, Bone Sword, and Nets.
First thing I did was click on my helpers, get them started right away. Then set up your Blockers up. I put the 4 blockades across the middle of the field then set 4 dummies on each end of the field. Concentrate on getting the boss first. I used Bury on him first then used Firestorm. Then work on the grid fast then use Inferno. As soon as your Bury Inferno, Firestorm and especially Healing Springs available use them right away. Try to match gems to make Healing gems in the grid. Once the Boss is dead then try to heal as much as possible when you get down to a few enemies left. I find there is one or a couple of them left down the bottom or the top of the board. I try to work on the grid at the opposite side of the board to work on getting myself healed up then kill of the last enemies left. Gold Flag.
Hope this helps you.

LanaPook
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

Re:Level 35

[Post New]by LanaPook on Feb 18, 15 7:50 PM
Wow Playmegal! Very detailed plan. I will see what I can do, I was not nearly as aggressive with the "gear".

Go to: