c2250
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

cast gear and tongs

[Post New]by c2250 on Feb 17, 15 6:32 PM
I have followed the instructions to create the new gear. But---I cannot remove
it from the mold. I suppose that I am not using the correct angle on the tongs, but cannot figure out how it is to work. HELP

Re:cast gear and tongs

[Post New]by Persistent_Cat on Feb 18, 15 4:39 AM
Try one of two things. Either hold the tip of the tongs over the mold to take it or put the cursor over the mold.

[Post New]by jan6245 on Feb 18, 15 12:36 PM
I cannot get the tongs to pick up the gear either. I tried hovering and that did not work. Putting the cursor over the mold didn't work either since I have to have the tongs in hand to pick up the gear.

Help

[Post New]by Persistent_Cat on Feb 18, 15 12:52 PM
Can you pick up the tongs?

[Post New]by jan6245 on Feb 18, 15 2:01 PM
Yes I can pick up the tongs. I just can't get the tongs to pick up the gold thing.

[Post New]by Persistent_Cat on Feb 18, 15 5:07 PM
Ok. When I said hover your cursor directly over the mould to pick it up, I did mean the the tongs in your "hand." Try centering your cursor (with the tongs in hand) over the mould. There's got to be a sweet spot somewhere.

[Post New]by jan6245 on Feb 19, 15 2:45 PM
I have had those tongs on every spot on the gold disc and the mold. I have been trying periodically for days. I will keep trying but I don't think it is going to work.

c2250
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by c2250 on Feb 21, 15 8:50 AM
thanks for your advise. hasn't worked yet, I will keep on trying. if you succeed in your efforts PLE let me know your magic.

[Post New]by DEJONGG on Feb 26, 15 9:36 AM
Hi - has anyone figured this out yet - I too am stuck here and have tried every which way to pick up the gear.

epundt
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by epundt on Feb 26, 15 5:30 PM
Me Too.....Tried to pick up gear, no luck, I've tried everything. Nothing works. Deleted the game, reloaded, playing it again now with new player name. Got a long way to go to get to the gear and tongs. I'm playing on a mac with os10 operating system. I'll check back every few days to if someone has found a fix.

[Post New]by jan6245 on Mar 16, 15 2:02 PM
I have been working on this problem since Feb.18th and I still have not been able to pick up the casting gear. I assume that anyone that has gotten through this screen would not be in this forum. It has to be a defect in the game or on the MAC. Anybody know where to go from here?

Go to: